Status
Not open for further replies.
Full Name: Pasquale Foggia
Date of Birth: 8/7/90.
Place of Birth: Palermo, Italy.
Ethinicity: White Christian
Hair Colour: Black
Skin Colour: White
Prefferred Moves: Tries killer balls often.
Height: 5,6
Weight: 69kg
Positions: GK
Right Foot/Left Foot: Either
CA/PA:150/200
Nation he has Declared for: England, Italy
Languages Spoken: English, Italian, Spanish
Favoured Clubs:If you dont say we will put it as empty,same for favoured personell Grimsby Town, Grimsby FC, Palermo
Favoured Personell: Glen Hoddle
All Attributes: Best: Aerial, Command of Area, Handling, Kicking, Relexes, one ones. Worst: Penalties, freekicks, tendency to punch.

And if you want him contarcted to any club,please let us know,if the answer is yes please provide the following Details-

-Contract Expiry Date- 2015
-Weekly Wage- 35,600
-Co-Ownership(If Any) None.

Also, what do you mean Alcaraz about me not saving it properly? lol.

Last edited:
would it be a good idea having a database where the championship league is restricted to only playing english players?

Favoured Clubs:If you dont say we will put it as empty,same for favoured personell Grimsby Town, Grimsby FC, Palermo
All Attributes: Best: Aerial, Command of Area, Handling, Kicking, Relexes, one ones. Worst: Penalties, freekicks, tendency to punch.

And if you want him contarcted to any club,please let us know,if the answer is yes please provide the following Details-

-Weekly Wage- 35,600

Lol sorry I got confused between you and another member,Rest vAssured Trivaldo will have this done

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

would it be a good idea having a database where the championship league is restricted to only playing english players?

KingEric has already created this and put the link into a Thread called 'No Foreigners Database' which is in this section

-Weekly Wage- 35,600

i'll start this later after my kid has gone to bed (usually 8) and hopefully get it done before i go bed

didn't you want 4 players?
if so, i gonna need the other 3 :D

Alcaraz,

thanks for testing it for me, as long as it worked on your comp means i didn't do anything wrong making it :)

Last edited:
i'll start this later after my kid has gone to bed (usually 8) and hopefully get it done before i go bed

didn't you want 4 players?
if so, i gonna need the other 3 :D

Alcaraz,

thanks for testing it for me, as long as it worked on your comp means i didn't do anything wrong making it :)

Full Name: Joey Foster, James Clough, Patrice Caganta
Date of Birth: 6/7/91, 10/12/90, 22/2/91
Place of Birth: (Joey) Lincoln, England, (James) Stoke on Trent, England, (Patrice) Lille, France.
Ethinicity: White Christian (all)
Hair Colour: (Joey) Brown, (James) Blonde, (Patrice) Black
Skin Colour: White (all)
Prefferred Moves: (Joey) Shoots from distance, dives into tackles. (James) Cuts inside, knocks ball pass opponent. (Patrice) Lobs the keeper, likes to beat the offside trap.
Height: (Joey) 5"9ft, (James) 5"6ft, (Patrice) 6"1ft.
Weight: (Joey) 81kg, (James) 79kg, (Patrice) 82kg.
Positions: (Joey) Defender - left, right, centre. (James) Midfielder - attacking left, right, midfielder center, (Patrice) Striker.
Right Foot/Left Foot: (Joey) Either. (James) Either. (Patrice) Preferred - right, but can play with left.
CA/PA: (Joey) 150/200 (James) 145/200. (Patrice) 155/200
Nation he has Declared for: (Joey) England, USA. (James) England. (Patrice) France
Languages Spoken: English, Spanish (basic) {all}
Favoured Clubs:If you dont say we will put it as empty,same for favoured personell (Joey) Lincoln
Favoured Personell: (Joey) Nigel Clough.
All Attributes: (Joey) Good attibutes: Heading, tackling, passing, long throws, first touch, marking. Very good at influence and not that aggresive. Bad: Everything which wasn't stated {attributes}. {James} Crossing, dribbling, finishing, longshots, {freekicks better then all stated, 17}, passing, penalty, technique. Bad: Everything which wasn't stated. (Patrice) Good: Two best: penalties and finishing, heading, technique, passing, first touch.

-Contract Expiry Date- (Joey) 2013 (James) 2014 (Patrice) 2013
-Weekly Wage- (Joey) 34,000, 30,000, 29,000.
-Co-Ownership(If Any)

Last edited:
Hi mates.. I was just wondering, can you bring back cup winners cup and balkans cup?? Tnx in advance

Luk3

View attachment 93799

all done for you - any problems let me know:D

Note: all player attributes that weren't listed as strong ones by you i have left at zero which means the game will randomly pick that remaining attributes - as their CA is around 150 and pa 200 then they should make up decent attributes:D

The 4 players i created for you wont be regens (because they are already created on the db before game starts) so the wont have regen faces - sorry if you wnted them to have regen faces but its not possible to create a regen in the editor. i gave them hair/skin colour requested but this is only for the benefit of the tiny men on the match engine

trivaldo or alcatraz any chance for cup winner cup or balkans cup ??.. :S

Alcarazs, can u make this team for me with new update database?

Team Name : Rennomillo Academy
Stadium Name : The Academy (50.000 Capacity)
City : London
Year founded : 2002
Home Colours : Blue-yellow
Away : yellow-white
Third : white-blue
Finances : Secure (Transfer Budget : Around 30-50)
Chairman: Rennomillo
Director: Matt Pitt, Munio Escriba, Manuel Orlando
Staff : no
Division : Barclays Premier League
Teams Deleted : Blackpool or wolves
Fierce rivals : man utd
other rivals : hull

gk
fernando muslera
alphonse areola

d
onyekachi apam
marc muniesa
ryan showcross
mamadou wague
luca antonini
diego contento
rafael
dodo

m
antonio nocerino
jack rodwell
rodrigo posseborn
mark noble
matt james
abou diaby
marco verratti
jack wilshere

f
vaclev kadlec
nathan delfouneso
neymar
giovani dos santos
federico macheda

hopefully u can do this for me mate ;)

how about my team alcaraz..why youtake to long for my team

I don't know how to make new competitions/revive old competitions. but i think its possible, if it is the Alcaraz is ya man :D

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

I could do this for you today but i don't have StuW latsest update and i'm not sure wether Alcaraz has done this or not

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

hey guy s do any of you know how to make a league so it is like the MLS

I do not, but it is possible Alcaraz might be able to do this for you but i think he has a few requests so you might be in a queue

I could do this for you today but i don't have StuW latsest update and i'm not sure wether Alcaraz has done this or not

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

ist ok you can use 10.3 database

Mate I posted a message on your profile saying that I could not find some players,please do not accuse me.....I have not heard from you for long and I do not know which players to add as I cant find one of them

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

Unfortunately I am having exams now so no chance of it for the next couple of weeks.....Try Nick Main or KingEric,both are superb Editors and should be able to do it unless you want to wait...

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

hey guy s do any of you know how to make a league so it is like the MLS

The MLS is probs the most complicated league in the world,I could do it but I need more info...Thanks

ist ok you can use 10.3 database

I am not going to make this as Alcaraz has 99% done it already, you need to confirm 1 player with him for it to be 100% so looks like you're waiting on yourself :P

Hey Alcatraz tnx anyway... but can you contact Nick Main or King Eric for CWC please....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back