• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok thanks mate:

Competiton Nation: England
Name: The FA Budweiser Trophy
No. of Teams: 64
Teams: Premier League = 20 - Coca-Cola Championship = 24 - Coca- Cola League 1 = 20 (any teams you want from that league, does not really matter!)
Type of Competition: Group Stage then Knockout Stages (2 legs)
No. of groups: 16 groups (4 in each group, 2 go through)
Type of Seeding: Number of trophies won
Start and end time of competition: Does not matter

Ok thanks mate:

Competiton Nation: England
Name: The FA Budweiser Trophy
No. of Teams: 64
Teams: Premier League = 20 - Coca-Cola Championship = 24 - Coca- Cola League 1 = 20 (any teams you want from that league, does not really matter!)
Type of Competition: Group Stage then Knockout Stages (2 legs)
No. of groups: 16 groups (4 in each group, 2 go through)
Type of Seeding: Number of trophies won
Start and end time of competition: Does not matter

ok mate

its in a queue at the mo, not sure if i can start it tonight or not but i will have it done sometime tomorrow

Luk3

View attachment 102523

Any problems just give me a shout :)

EDIT: this only took me 25 minutes so i may have missed something but hopefully not :)

Trivaldo's WIP

The Black Cats
GoonerGun​

Last edited:
Loading it up now. I doubt there's anything up with it since it's just a little thing. Cheers mate anyway.

anybody got any smallish requests?

Alcaraz, just wanted to know if you needed any more help on my letter league database. I would be happy to help :)

GoonerGun

View attachment 102532

here mate, england down to league two with the squad registration rules removed - as discussed the playoffs are all one legged - this has been tested for two seasons and works fine :)

EDIT: i dont want any credit for this, i am not as good as i thought at re-writing XML files - all thanks for this DB go to Carine :wub:

Trivaldo's WIP

The Black Cats​

Last edited:
ok, i got about an hour, if someone wants something small made tonight, now is a good time to ask :)

Just wanted to say - Carine has done my Database, checked it multiple times, taken my ideas and suggestions into consideration and always asked if everything is okay. 10/10 for him. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back