• Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 163K

How are You Liking this Thread so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
if i were i would really show some respect to work of alcaraz, trivaldo and me

umm no need for the unpleasantries over here..relax Luke pyscho is jus kidding...and trust me me,you and Triv have not done anything much of note or anything more than pyscho k

ok then... like you said friends again. btw what are our plans for fm11

Ok Guys listen up,for FM 11 I hope to do a 2003/04 Database in Nov/Dec as there is no sense in releasing it in Oct. as people will want to get used to the game first,if anyone has a copy of CMH for those years please tell me,I am still doing initial research for the DB but if you guys could help me research on the staff,scouts,chairmen at those clubs in those years that would be great as I want to make the DB as accurate as possible,I want to do the 3 Major Leagues namely England,Spain and Italy right down to their last few Divisions such as Blue Square North/South but not more than that

Ok Guys listen up,for FM 11 I hope to do a 2003/04 Database in Nov/Dec as there is no sense in releasing it in Oct. as people will want to get used to the game first,if anyone has a copy of CMH for those years please tell me,I am still doing initial research for the DB but if you guys could help me research on the staff,scouts,chairmen at those clubs in those years that would be great as I want to make the DB as accurate as possible,I want to do the 3 Major Leagues namely England,Spain and Italy right down to their last few Divisions such as Blue Square North/South but not more than that

i have located my CM03/04 :)

i dont have cm03/04 but i will search players on eufo and playerhistory

Just to inform you guys this Thread will officialy close on Oct 20th so that we can prepare ourselves for the FM11 Editing Requests Thread which will open on Nov 5th to cater to everyone's needs

Does anyone know why I can't play with a team in the French CFA leagues?

.....umm you should be able too if you have download the extra League's Eds

Ah, I haven't. Where can these be found, mate?

IS it possible to create a cup/league competition where i pick the teams that i want in it???

Team Name: Fuertenventura C.F., S.A.D.
Short Name: Fuertenventura
Six letter Name: Ventura
Nickname: Sunshiners
Year Founded: 1945
Status(Professional, Ametuer ect.): Professional
Balance: 130 million.
Transfer Budget: 80 million. {Could you make it so that I get this if I think I can achieve midtable finish? Thanks.}
Wage Budget: 875k.
Basic Colours: Green, black, white. {Home kit.} Green black. {Away kit.} Blue red. {Third kit.} Green black and white as the badge colours.
Relationships(eg Rivals) Fierce rivals: Tenerife, Las Palmas. Other rivals: Betis, Getafe, Real Sociedad.
Affiliations: Feeder clubs: Villajoysa. {Loan link, long term.}
Club replaced: Zaragoza
League: LIGA BBVA
Also, please could you make it so I have some random players? I would like to create my own team, like the FM-Base FC database.
Request a stadium for it.
Stadium City: Fuertenventura {created city, below.}

Stadium Owner: Fuertenventura.

Stadium Capacity: 37650. {all seated} {Average attendance: 29000, minimum: 12000}

New Name: Fuerteventura
Area: Canary Islands? If not, anywhere will do.

Request a kit for it on another thread.
We will only add basic colours.

Cheers if you do this in advance :)

Last edited:
Team Name: Fuertenventura C.F., S.A.D.
Short Name: Fuertenventura
Six letter Name: Ventura
Nickname: Sunshiners
Year Founded: 1945
Status(Professional, Ametuer ect.): Professional
Balance: 130 million.
Transfer Budget: 80 million. {Could you make it so that I get this if I think I can achieve midtable finish? Thanks.}
Wage Budget: 875k.
Basic Colours: Green, black, white. {Home kit.} Green black. {Away kit.} Blue red. {Third kit.} Green black and white as the badge colours.
Relationships(eg Rivals) Fierce rivals: Tenerife, Las Palmas. Other rivals: Betis, Getafe, Real Sociedad.
Affiliations: Feeder clubs: Villajoysa. {Loan link, long term.}
Club replaced: Zaragoza
League: LIGA BBVA
Also, please could you make it so I have some random players? I would like to create my own team, like the FM-Base FC database.
Request a stadium for it.
Stadium City: Fuertenventura {created city, below.}

Stadium Owner: Fuertenventura.

Stadium Capacity: 37650. {all seated} {Average attendance: 29000, minimum: 12000}

New Name: Fuerteventura
Area: Canary Islands? If not, anywhere will do.

Request a kit for it on another thread.
We will only add basic colours.

Cheers if you do this in advance :)

i'll do this mate:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back