Alcarazs, psycho1970 and Trivaldo99s Editing Requests Thread FM10

How are You Liking this Thread so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
WonderManager

One David Jackson (way to good for Chester:D)

Enjoy:)

Last edited:
could someone make me a duplicate premier league without home-grown rule, please

cheers, got premier league without 25 man squad, please
and where to put them, thx in advance XD

Last edited:
SFC2010

Added David Whittaker to O'Donnell Db

Enjoy.:)

PS sorry for wait, thought LukeCro would pick this up

dude, it's reli urgent , today is my last chance to play cuz exam is coming

Full Name: Jack Churchill
Date of Birth: 30/9/1994
Place of Birth: Bournemouth
Ethnicity: European
Hair Colour: Brown
Skin Colour: White
Preferred Moves:
Height: 200 cm
Weight: 90kg
Positions: goalkeeper
Right Foot/Left Foot: right
CA/PA: 70/200
Nation he has Declared for: England
Languages Spoken: English
Favoured Clubs: Southampton, Bournemouth
All Attributes:
-Contract Expiry Date- 30/6/2014
-Weekly Wage- £250
Contracted to Southampton

Full Name: Ben Woolner
Date of Birth: 19/5/1994
Place of Birth: Bournemouth
Ethnicity: European
Hair Colour: Brown
Skin Colour: White
Preferred Moves:
Height: 188 cm
Weight: 70kg
Positions: goalkeeper
Right Foot/Left Foot: right
CA/PA: 90/200
Nation he has Declared for: England
Languages Spoken: English
Favoured Clubs: Southampton, Bournemouth
All Attributes:
-Contract Expiry Date- 30/6/2014
-Weekly Wage- £250
Contracted to Southampton

dude, it's reli urgent , today is my last chance to play cuz exam is coming

For all I know Trivaldo could be doing your Db as I type, plus the F1 has just started so I wouldnt be able to do it until late tonight or tomorrow as have other stuff to do:)

Kok FC replaced lower rep team in Liga Adalante Kok FC"B" placed in Segunda División B Grupo 2, Kok FC"C" placed in Tercera División Grupo X - Andalucía Occidental y Ceuta

Balance and transfer budget adjusted to allow maximum wage budget per week, max weekly player wage 205k
Balance set at 244m Transfer set at 5m and wage budget set at 5m though this will vary in game

Regional Divisions set for main team
4x 50000000 sponsors set until 2011 (first year you don't see sponsor money)

Any thing you want changing/improving let me know.

PS check out the Nickname, if you dont like it I can change/remove.
i will try it, and then i will come with some feedback! :)

@ one united

i was working today - anyway that db i posted (post1384) has no squad rules for english clubs, isn't that what you were asking for? you say it was reli urgent, i posted it up within an hour of your request - it has no squad home grown rules and no 25 man prem squad rules. you need to be using patch 10.3 with NO updates and it will work fine

if you're starting a new game and this was the last day you were going to be able to play, i don't see how urgent it was considering the first season doesn't have squad rules anyway, how far are you going to get in one day??

answer to where to put it:

1 - Download from the link i gave
2 - Save to - Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/editor data
3 - Run Game, click New Game, choose 10.3 Update, and check the little box to the bottom of the database select screen.
4 - Next screen, select the DB(s) you want to use.
5 - Click OK/Confirm.
6 - Choose nations, and away you go

Last edited:
@ one united

i was working today - anyway that db i posted (post1384) has no squad rules for english clubs, isn't that what you were asking for? you say it was reli urgent, i posted it up within an hour of your request - it has no squad home grown rules and no 25 man prem squad rules. you need to be using patch 10.3 with NO updates and it will work fine

if you're starting a new game and this was the last day you were going to be able to play, i don't see how urgent it was considering the first season doesn't have squad rules anyway, how far are you going to get in one day??

answer to where to put it:

1 - Download from the link i gave
2 - Save to - Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/editor data
3 - Run Game, click New Game, choose 10.3 Update, and check the little box to the bottom of the database select screen.
4 - Next screen, select the DB(s) you want to use.
5 - Click OK/Confirm.
6 - Choose nations, and away you go

thx dude, i managed to sneek onto my laptop for 2 hours, sweet :D
is this save game compatible ?

i installed the patch, but after that it kept asking for activation code ? I WANT TO PLAY HELP ME

dude, this is your last warning!!! next one will be an infraction!

wrong section and your game is pirated!!!

these quotes are taken from here http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f73/how-come-when-i-install-patch-10-3-game-malfunction-t48383.html

Using Pirated copies FM of stops the development of the game and I for one don't condone the use of pirate copies and therefore will not help anyone suspected of using one.:mad:

I hope the rest of the team feel this way and we refuse to help or reply to oneunited posts.

Last edited:
these quotes are taken from here http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f73/how-come-when-i-install-patch-10-3-game-malfunction-t48383.html

Using Pirated copies FM of stops the development of the game and I for one condone the use of pirate copies and therefore will not help anyone suspected of using one.:mad:

I hope the rest of the team feel this way and we refuse to help or reply to oneunited posts.

too late for this time unfortunately - but i wont be helping him again. thanks for the heads up

PS i think you mean to say you dont condone the use of pirate copies 8-|

too late for this time unfortunately - but i wont be helping him again. thanks for the heads up

PS i think you mean to say you dont condone the use of pirate copies 8-|

Just goes to show, don't type when your ****** off:p

Status
Not open for further replies.