Alcarazs, psycho1970 and Trivaldo99s Editing Requests Thread FM10

How are You Liking this Thread so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant wait ... and btw is iit possible to make league format like in argentina (clasura & apertura)

Last edited:
i cant wait ... and btw is iit possible to make league format like in argentina (clasura & apertura)

I wouldn't think so hard to do a closing league before a opening league, but maybe the other way round:p

very quiet around here ain't it :'(
FM11 cant come soon enough

3 weeks approx to demo, 2 weeks to get used to game then we can start exploring FM11 editor and 1 month later we'll be inundated with requests.(H)

can u plz make a 18 team spl database with 3 relagated teams and bigger transfer bugets like £50m thanks

can u plz make a 18 team spl database with 3 relagated teams and bigger transfer bugets like £50m thanks

mate try here
this guy has already expanded scottish leagues to something similar to your request :)

here is a quote explaining the db he has made on the link i gave you

"SCOTTISH LEAGUES EXPANDED
I have made a database which has the SPL,first,second and third divisions of Scotland in it but I have expanded the number of teams to SPL-20, 1st-24, 2nd-24, 3rd-24 and also added the juniour cup into it aswell.After that I gave all the SPL clubs 50m transfer budget,all 1st division teams 5m,all 2nd divison teams 500k and all 3rd division teams 50k."

Last edited:
Injury
Name: Death
How long you are out for: 9999999999999999999999999999999999days
Medical Term: None
Occurence Ratio 0.01
Match Injury Percentage: 1
GK Percentage: 1
Central Defender Percentage: 1
Cause: Fall Impact
Seriousness: Potentially career threatening

Been a while since I have been on here cos I got exams till Oct 16th so u want be seeing much of me until then cos I made a deal with my mom that if I can get a 80 percent average I can buy 4 games in one go namely Halo:Reach,F1:2010,Call of Duty:Black Ops and FM11......OH YEAH!!!

good luck on your exams alcaraz... but honestly i am thinking to quit our team...

why?

there will be stuff to do when the new one comes out

czech league

Hi, I'd like to ask you whether you could do for me first Czech league. Thanks

my self

First name: My
Last name: Self
Height: 5 ft 8 in
Weight: 145
Birthdate: october 11,1992
Birth place: fresno, ca (us)
Nationality: american
Ethnicity: asian
Don't worry about all the rest... I just want to focus on stats and position... also don't give him any past experiences; give him a clean sheet of apps.
Position: Midfield right/left/center
Att mid right/left/center
Striker (free role) all of that to 20! Or for the strike, however its gonna get to being a forward instead of a striker... don't know the difference between the two but whichever one has a higher pace dependance would be my preferance. :D
Ca/pa: 115/200
I really don't know how to distribute the attributes, but i'd like to get a description saying that My Self is aN EXPLOSIVE striker/winger... or to get stats that are very possible of reaching that description through training and experience. Thanks a lot! -tenacious.alpha

Hi, I'd like to ask you whether you could do for me first Czech league. Thanks

try here there is a czech league made ready to download :)

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

First name: My
Last name: Self
Height: 5 ft 8 in
Weight: 145
Birthdate: october 11,1992
Birth place: fresno, ca (us)
Nationality: american
Ethnicity: asian
Don't worry about all the rest... I just want to focus on stats and position... also don't give him any past experiences; give him a clean sheet of apps.
Position: Midfield right/left/center
Att mid right/left/center
Striker (free role) all of that to 20! Or for the strike, however its gonna get to being a forward instead of a striker... don't know the difference between the two but whichever one has a higher pace dependance would be my preferance. :D
Ca/pa: 115/200
I really don't know how to distribute the attributes, but i'd like to get a description saying that My Self is aN EXPLOSIVE striker/winger... or to get stats that are very possible of reaching that description through training and experience. Thanks a lot! -tenacious.alpha

want this player to be at a club or a free agent?

Hello, I'd like to request a new nation: Pennsylvania, to be operated separately from the United States and even participate in Gold Cup/World Cup qualifying and other international tournaments. The team's star player would be Bobby Convey, who should be in the database. The team's strikers are Joe Zewe and Marcus Tracy.

In addition, it would be great if you could create a league for the new nation, called "Keystone Premier League", with the following teams:

Philadelphia Union (already in-game)
Pittsburgh Riverhounds (already in-game)
Harrisburg City Islanders (already in-game)
Reading Rage (I think they are already in-game)
Bethlehem Steel FC (team colors are white and red; modeled on team in link)
Allentown Stoners (team colors are blue and white)
Erie Admirals (team colors are purple and red)
Altoona Altus FC (team colors are maroon and white)
Wilkes-Barre Pennamites (team colors are green and yellow)
Scranton Red Barons (team colors are red and blue)
York Capitals (team colors are white and yellow)
Lancaster Red Roses (team colors are red and white, with yellow socks and outline)
Happy Valley FC (team colors are dark blue and white)
Williamsport Diamonds (team colors are white and dark green)

The first color listed is the primary jersey color for the home jersey, while the second color listed is secondary and used largely in the away jersey. But you can experiment if there's a clash of colors, I don't mind.

Teams should play each other twice - home and away.

Rivalries include: Lancaster v York ('War of the Roses"), Philadelphia v Pittsburgh, Allentown v Bethlehem, Scranton v Wilkes-Barre

Supporters Groups: Sons of Ben (Philadelphia), Steel Army (Pittsburgh)

I'd also think it'd be cool if the league could get one berth to the CONCACAF Champions' League.

I've never requested anything like this before, so if you need more information, just ask. (H)

Last edited:
Tennacious.alpha

View attachment 108882
I cloned David Villa's stats but Self's stats will probably not be as good due to his CA being at 115 and Villa's at 185ish - as he improves with age his stats will emulate Villa's
I have no idea if this will give him the description Explosive or not. i have made him midfield rlc, att mid rlc, free role and striker - this shows up as AM RLC, F C
put him at valencia on LFCMarshalls latest update (which means he wont be playing alongside Villa)

Alcaraz, Luke Cro, Psycho1970...

i have spoken to Nit-a-nee and will be doing his request :)
just thought u should know so it doesn't get made twice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.