Alex Chamberlain.

AldoKemp-1

Reaction score
I was listening to the radio today in the car and they were talking about him and putting him to be up there with your Bale's and Walcott's. I've looked at his wiki page and was just wondering about the general view from supporters and people who have more insight than me.

From what I've gathered He has lightning pace and enjoys cutting inside. 22 games for southampton and 6 Goals. I beleive, Been at Southampton since he was 7 Years Old. Is now being linked with what I heard was around £10mil to Liverpool.

My Question is what is everyones opinion about this guy ? I'd like to know more about him because from what I've heard he sounds very promising indeed.

He is going to be absolute quality... will take time to develop like bale and walcott but if brought up right will be future star

Yeh sounds like he's gonna be great, although he's determined to stay at southampton now which could be good fo a while but in time could halt his develpoment

hope he does come to liverpool, with the immense future team we have of shelvey, ngog, ngoo, amoo, kelly, spearing and hopefully chamberlain.

He better off staying at southampton and playing regular first team football instead of going to a premier league club stuck in the reserves

My friend who goes to uni in Southampton never shuts up about this kid, I've seen him a few times and he is very good.. Definite Premier League player, another wonderkid to emerge from the Southampton youth squads.

Honestly, seen him like twice, have been impressed by him though. Lallana and him are the ones that stick out in Southampton's team from what I have seen, and he is only 17. Hope we sign him, 10 mil is steep though.

Manchester united have now expressed their interest, Ferguson mad a personal check on him and he bagged a goal that day

He better off staying at southampton and playing regular first team football instead of going to a premier league club stuck in the reserves

Isn't that what everyone said about Walcott and Bale?

It's the NESV way. Buy promising youth before their price goes heck'a lot up.

Personally If hes as good as made out I'm hoping Utd do swoop in and take him, I'd make a deal with southampton as Fergie usually does signing him but he stays at Southampton until the end of the season. Then trains with United during pre-season and then from that Carling cup and some EPL games or a loan deal. But obviously he will have a massive love for Southampton after joining them since 7 years old. He was born in Portsmouth, And his dad made over 100 appearances for Portsmouth and Stoke ( Bit of unrelevant info but owell!)

as a season ticket holder at southampton i would say that he is better than both bale and walcott where at that age.
His pace is lightning quick and he is very good at dribbling. He likes to knock the ball past his man and the beat them to it.
In all honesty i would say he could quite easily become a full international and play for one of the "big four" but at saints he is getting regular first team football and is on a contract untill 2013 so unless it is silly money being offered then i cant see him leaving in january.

Southampton seem to bring up one star in every few generations and its looking like he is the next one!

hope he does come to liverpool, with the immense future team we have of shelvey, ngog, ngoo, amoo, kelly, spearing and hopefully chamberlain.

DANNY WILSON :O any of those guys played CL football :O

Anyone got a screenshot of this lad on FM when he's like 22-25 ? :)