Alex Chamberlain.

Another S/T Holder at Southampton here. I have to say, Alex Chamberlain will be so much better than Walcott when he reaches that age. He is the most promising youth prospect I have ever seen come up from our ranks. He is getting first-team football every week for us, and he has said on a few occasions now that he is not going anywhere! He has spoken to his dad and the manager, Adkins, and both support him and want to stay with us. The only way he is leaving in the near future is if:

1) We don't get promoted this year.
2) Someone offers us in excess of £20,000,000, although we don't even need money, we already have enough.

If neither of those happen, he is staying put. :D

I don't want people saying that him staying at Southampton will halt his development, because it will not! If anything, him moving will halt it because he will not be getting first-team football, and that WILL halt his development.

Southampton seem to bring up one star in every few generations and its looking like he is the next one!

In my opinion he has the potential to be the best players we have brought through for a long while

Yeah I heard he was speaking with his dad and agent anyway. Was just listening to talk sport they were talking about liverpool £10mil. Signing at 7 though Southampton deserve a big pay out if hes as good as everyone says.

Anyone got a screenshot of this lad on FM when he's like 22-25 ? :)
<)

At first it was the odd whisper about him and now it's become a blaring car alarm of rumour and interest. Southampton are lucky though as it seems he's willing to remain at the club, though we'll see how long that promise lasts if they miss out on promotion again. He is starting to look increasingly like a big fish in a small pond.

Another S/T Holder at Southampton here. I have to say, Alex Chamberlain will be so much better than Walcott when he reaches that age. He is the most promising youth prospect I have ever seen come up from our ranks. He is getting first-team football every week for us, and he has said on a few occasions now that he is not going anywhere! He has spoken to his dad and the manager, Adkins, and both support him and want to stay with us. The only way he is leaving in the near future is if:

1) We don't get promoted this year.
2) Someone offers us in excess of £20,000,000, although we don't even need money, we already have enough.

If neither of those happen, he is staying put. :D

I don't want people saying that him staying at Southampton will halt his development, because it will not! If anything, him moving will halt it because he will not be getting first-team football, and that WILL halt his development.

completely agree. he has said that he is "buzzin" for the man u game which suggest that he will be with us until then which is a few days until the window closes.

Small pond? We are one of the biggest clubs in England, and at home get more fans than quite a few Prem clubs, let alone Championship!

Small pond? We are one of the biggest clubs in England, and at home get more fans than quite a few Prem clubs, let alone Championship!
I'm talking about the league.

And don't start with the big club mentality, you're going to go up eventually, we all know it. Had enough of that from Leeds fans.

Would love him to join us, but as those have said ^ sounds unlikely he'll leave for a while, plus in a few years, his potential could fade and value drop a lot.
Worth testing their resolve with a 8M pound bid, then send him back on loan if we do get him.

We wouldn't accept £8,000,000, especially as he is on the 1st year of a proffesional contract too. I think we'll keep him for some time. Like Lallana. Nobody ever recognises Lallana's talent, but if you saw him in real life, you would think he could cut first-team football for a team like Wolves or Wigan easily! He has just signed a new 4&1/2year deal with us, and he is another one from our youths.

Their away support put our fans to shame when they came to visit in the FA cup.

Miss having them in our league...
As i live in Sheffield i support them as well as Arsenal but i think it was a great result and i think you may be seeing us next year :D

We wouldn't accept £8,000,000, especially as he is on the 1st year of a proffesional contract too. I think we'll keep him for some time. Like Lallana. Nobody ever recognises Lallana's talent, but if you saw him in real life, you would think he could cut first-team football for a team like Wolves or Wigan easily! He has just signed a new 4&1/2year deal with us, and he is another one from our youths.

Agree about Lallana, watched him when you played us earlier in season (Shrewsbury) and he was a class above anything i've ever seen live following Shrewsbury, except for Rooney and Zola obviously.

After everything i've been hearing about him would love to see him in Arsenal in couple of years.

When I think about Liverpools youth system and prospects it makes me want to mock their current predicament even more.

I mean... May as well get 'em in while I still can.

When I think about Liverpools youth system and prospects it makes me want to mock their current predicament even more.

I mean... May as well get 'em in while I still can.

Gulacsi
Kelly-Ayala-Wilson-Robinson
Spearing-Shelvey
T.Silva-Suso-Pacheco
Eccleston​

Lets hope they live up to their hype eh. I'm looking at the back 4, Shelvey, Suso and Pacheco mainly.