Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain close to £5m move from Southampton to Arsenal

Seen some off his goals, he looks a class act. And, if there's any club a youngster would want to go to, It'd be Arsenal.

Sky Sports News Say Arsenal are leading the race to sign him :D

im not big on newspapers as sources, if bbc or sky sports say it tho i find it a lot more beleivable :) he looks like hes got talent, and wenger should get the best from him.

@WeLoveTheSaints, thanks! I was just about to post that. Chamberlain is not going anywhere, and the sooner all of these Gooners and L'pool fans understand that, the better. Never believe the Daily Fail, people, even if you know it's true. ;)

@WeLoveTheSaints, thanks! I was just about to post that. Chamberlain is not going anywhere, and the sooner all of these Gooners and L'pool fans understand that, the better. Never believe the Daily Fail, people, even if you know it's true. ;)

I saw it on Sky Sports News thats why i posted it as its a trusted source.
Never seen him play anyway. If we did get him we should loan him back to your for 1-2 seasons

Seen this dude play, he would be a real decent signing, the new Walcott.

He wont go anywhere for that amount would take at least 4 times that to sign him. Believe me he's worth it.

This is pretty screwed up, on another Thread we got guys saying thechairman of Southhampton has promised Alex is going nowehre until the summer, lol i dont think this deserves a thread of its own until Sky or BBC reports this

No offence, but I doubt he'd join Liverpool given the current situation. Doubt he'll move anywhere at the moment anyway but if/when he does move I don't think he'll go much further more than London and Arsenal/Spurs seem like decent options.

No offence, but I doubt he'd join Liverpool given the current situation. Doubt he'll move anywhere at the moment anyway but if/when he does move I don't think he'll go much further more than London and Arsenal/Spurs seem like decent options.

He'll stay like Adam Lallana has stayed as they knew we have the potential to get back in the Premiership, because we're most likely get promoted this season especially the form we are in the at the moment and with our team we could challenge the play offs next season if not automatic promotion in my opinion.

Just like many Eng ''bright'' talents, hes gonna be flop. Im hoping im wrong.

If he did choose to move and bids were accepted from multiple clubs including Liverpool... why not them?

Him and his father might identify Liverpool's enviable, fledgling youth set-up as a better option, with there possibly being a better chance of first team football there.

Better chance of first-team football at Liverpool!? Are you joking mate!? He is playing week-in, week-out here at St Mary's, and him, his dad, the gaffer, and the chairman have all said HE IS GOING NOWHERE!

he is not going anywhere

“I cannot speak about that,” said the manager. “If we go any further with any player, we will inform you.

“The rest will be speculation - one day this player goes to Chelsea, one day to Man United, one day to Liverpool and one day to Arsenal.

“We are not close to signing anybody at the moment.

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/wenger-no-move-for-oxlade-chamberlain

Mate, you may indeed be correct, but you seem to be holding onto this false hope that you're actually gonna keep this lad lol. Whether he does go to Arsenal or not, he will leave, you just have to wish him well.

If hes tipped to be better than walcott, then arsenal are in for a treat XD

He is not leaving. It has been said by himself and club officials so many times. And if he is excited about playing in the Man Utd game, how can he move? The game is only a few days before the end of the window. He is not going, you may be dreaming about him being at your club, but i'm afriad you are the one's who'll be dissapointed come the end of January. Infact, if we do sell Chaimberlane in January, I'll let you decide a forfit for me...