Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain close to £5m move from Southampton to Arsenal

He is not leaving. It has been said by himself and club officials so many times. And if he is excited about playing in the Man Utd game, how can he move? The game is only a few days before the end of the window. He is not going, you may be dreaming about him being at your club, but i'm afriad you are the one's who'll be dissapointed come the end of January. Infact, if we do sell Chaimberlane in January, I'll let you decide a forfit for me...
I didn't mean in January, but he will eventually leave.
+ I'm not dreaming about anyone mate, I only heard about this kid yesterday and I'd much rather we spent the money on a good defender.

Ok, i'm sorry for assuming that. Besides, I wouldn't even be so sure that he will leave eventually. Lallana has just signed a new 4 and a half year contract with us. He'll be 27 by then, and he has been with us since 16, from our academy.

Ok, i'm sorry for assuming that. Besides, I wouldn't even be so sure that he will leave eventually. Lallana has just signed a new 4 and a half year contract with us. He'll be 27 by then, and he has been with us since 16, from our academy.

Which doesn't mean Lallana will be there until he is 27 either. Just you will get decent money if he leaves.
I hope Chamberlain stays you get promoted and he gives you a season in the championship.

Bale has signed a deal with us until 2014, but I think he'll be gone a couple of years before then.

Longer contracts don't have the same effect they used to. They're merely a bargaining chip now.

Lallana is a very loyal player. I think he'll play his whole career with us. Another Matt Le Tiss. Even when Chelsea wanted him, he stayed, and was loyal. :) Le God.