HE doesn't develop very well if you leave him at Huddersfield, so the earlier you sign him the better.

can u post screenshot of him being (a best in the world keeper) cos everytime i have had him hes been good but not exactly best in the world as u put it
I didn't say the best, just near the top ten at least, a good consistent performer.

An amazin player, signed him for £500k for Leeds and he is doing great for me, for his age and England U21's.

i got him as my 2nd choice keeper at liverpool in 2011 behind joe hart and i keep getting bids from ac milan and lyon for him. definatly one of the best buys on the game in terms of fee and englishness lol.

he's a thorn in my side when i play agaist him in my cardiff save, alway keeps villa in with a chance against me. most often end with a 1 nil win or 1-1 draw.

now always sign him in any new saves, saves me paying over the top prices for ochoa (mind the spelling)

Just signed him on my Aston Villa Save for 975k in first season will he still develop even if he's on the bench ?

is he in the game without the any of the patches? I haven't downloaded any patches

do you get them for free?