Alex to delay surgery to play and Terry back next week.

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 2K
skysports say he is out for a month now two weeks

I presume Ferreira is playing a CB tomorrow, unless I've got this wrong :P

EDIT - yes, I misread, I thought Alex was going to return on Wednesday

You got me all confussed then Nick lol, yer Alex is back tomorrow partnering Alex and JT is back for the game next Sunday at St James Park.

---------- Post added at 03:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 AM ----------

skysports say he is out for a month now two weeks

Like i said i don't think Chelsea or the media knew exacly how long he was going to be out for so i think the length was exagerrated abit.

I used to like Lampard - I really did, one of the finest midfielders of our time. But after that craptacular performance against Germany in the WC against germany where he just ******* and moans in the middle of the park to the ref while the entire German attack blows past and kills the game off, well he's become the poster boy of everything that is wrong with the players wearing the 3 lions IMO, lack of discipline, and worst of all a crippling sense of self entiltement.

Back to topic - You have to wonder if Alex and the team is doing the right thing though with Terry coming back so soon. I mean ok they say it can't get any worse but is it going to have a mental effect? If I was an opposing attacker I'd be testing his change of direction early and often in games, how good is that knee really? (or if you want to be dirty go in hard) And it's still early in the season and he'd be back in time for the home stretch where you'd expect Chelsea to be playing the tougher games in champions league. He'd be back late January if he did it now. Admitedly he'd miss a game against Arsenal and Man utd. But he'd be pretty fresh as well when the games really start to count

bet Stevie G wishes he could pick and choose which england games to play.

Back