MauroFM

Reaction score
My great scout found this guy, looks AWESOME!!

Has anyone have him in game?
Is he a regen?

If you have bought it, is he good?

Here's a pic of him:

View attachment 16532

Cheers.

Axel Witsel plays for Standard Liege in Belgium, he's one of the hottest prospects in Belgian football (along with Defour and Fellaini, also I rate Vanden Borre but since he's been at Pompey he's been a bit iffy). So no, he's not a regen and yeah, if you've got the money you should defos invest in him for your FM squad. I'd love to see him at Everton :D

Yeah like SteveR said, he is well know mostly around the world and another one on Standard Liege's magnificent products from the youth team. Fantastic player :)

He's a good, well known wonderkid...very good buy, bought him on lots of games.....and it's axel by the way

Great player. One of the best youngsters in my opinion.

is this the guy that made this tackle [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NuERX-5kc0"]YouTube- Marcin Wasilewski Broken leg after Horror Tackle Axel Witsel Standard - Anderlecht[/ame]

Ouch, that must have hurt.

I have to say I did at First, until I saw him on telly. Felt like a plonker mind.

he is a very good player but costs a lot and will not go as a definite starter into a good premiership midfield for a couple of seasons

I think he's currently serving a 10-game ban for that tackle, or something similar.

Yeah, he is a very good player I havent signed him on FM10 but I did on FM09.

irl hes pig on the field:p

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

I think he's currently serving a 10-game ban for that tackle, or something similar.

in that tackle the opponent broke his leg quite badly, i guess you can find a clip of it in youtube

Hes a good player, but that tackle was terrible seriously.