lol axel witsel a regen lool had to laugh he was one of the best buys on 09but he isnt as good on fm10 plus he has to be trained in all the positions tht came as standard on 09 he is one to avoid unless your not a big club but want to become one like At.Madird/Genoa/Villa/Sunderland etc you get the drift

Axel Witsel plays for Standard Liege in Belgium, he's one of the hottest prospects in Belgian football (along with Defour and Fellaini, also I rate Vanden Borre but since he's been at Pompey he's been a bit iffy). So no, he's not a regen and yeah, if you've got the money you should defos invest in him for your FM squad. I'd love to see him at Everton :D

Didn't do too well at Fiorentina either.

Last edited:
Witsel is the future of Belgium football, aslong as him and Defour stay with Liege then we will overtake Anderlecht soon, also I'm not to certain on Lukaku, as I have the feeling that hes doing a Obefemi Martins.

Witsel is the future of Belgium football, aslong as him and Defour stay with Liege then we will overtake Anderlecht soon, also I'm not to certain on Lukaku, as I have the feeling that hes doing a Obefemi Martins.

eheh, might be mate, let's hope not, for the sake of good football ^^)