Majdar

Reaction score
I know this guy's name is a bit all over, but i haven't really found a thread about him.
Just bought him for 43m and wondering if he is worth it. His potential seems huge and his RATING per game is also good.. Good deal? And what Duty do u get most production out of him?

£43 Million, i got him for £8 Million 1st season on my Liverpool game and he has been nothing special.

i couldnt get him for less then 43m in the 2nd season....

i dont know if it worth the 43m i got him for 10m on my first season with man utd and hes been awesome he won the best young player of the year i use him as and right inside foward.:)

Nah, I paid 8.5m at start of 2nd, praise him and his manager, then make a bid or two, unsettled him, got him for 8.5m. Good, but nothing spectacular IMO.

Class in my everton save with him and young on either wing score 20 goals from the wing.

He is really easy to unsettle. I praised him once and im on his favorite personel list for 5 months now. I honestly think he has amazing potential but you have to play him properly.

I would never pay over 35mil and if i pay over 20mil, then i've followed him for at least half a season to make sure he's worth it

What role would you assign him to make the best use of him would be a more important question though imo. I could never get anything special out of him on the wing and he doesn't have the stats for striker.

I'm Chilean, I love him (how he plays... don't think anything else xD). I signed him on FM09, he was just the best, something like 31 Apps, and 33 goals. Now, I'm trying to buy him but he's too expensive for my team xD

£43 Million, i got him for £8 Million 1st season on my Liverpool game and he has been nothing special.

Nothing special? Maybe because of your instructions. He is like my new Ronaldo when he was dribbled passed opponents. ^^)

Last edited:
lol well its clear that i overpaid for him, but some says he is excelent, others that he is normal.. Hopefully it wont be a 43m flop for me

I bought him 2rd season as city for £29m..he is worth it...amazing player...if you play him on right wing he'll get loads of assists (he got over 40 in a season for me) I also had about half a season with him playing as a deep lying foward on support, (aguero broke his ankle) and he scored crazy amounts of goals..in that second season with him, he scored 28 goals, and something like 42 assists..which is pretty incredible...his stats improve aswell, in my game he now has 16 strength which is amazing.

He comes to me (Celtic) for 11 million no less. He plays well in the goals glutter formation as a poacher or winger.

Sanchez is a siking little player if played correctly. good winger and ok striker but wouldnt play him alone

Well in another game, i got him for 34m in the second season again... He's been very good! I play him as Advance Playmaker attack on the right wing with cut inside! 36 game, 12 goal, 15 assist , 9 MOM and 7.77 av rating

Shocking bought him for 20 million in my chelsea save and then had to sell him for only 17.75m to roma