signed for 8 million in my first season with tottenham but he can't get ahead of lennon
Lennon was my topgoalscorer last season and on the left in david silva who was my second topgoalscorer

On my Borrusia Dortmund game, no joke i was OFFERED, yes offered Alexis Sanchez for a mere 6.5 million as he wanted a transfer to a bigger club and i finished 3rd and qualified for europe, i didnt need a forward as i had Barrios banging them in but i couldnt resist a guy of his calibre. Signed for 6.5 mill, yet to start my 2nd season,although with Sanchez and Barrios upfront im really looking forward to it.

I play him Attacking Right Midfield (Winger) and with instructions to Move Into Channels and to Rarely Cross. Hes been quality, bagging loads of goals and assists and a average rating of 7.8. Only cost me 16 million :)

He's a great player, but not worth £43 million when you could have got him for about £8-10 million in the first season

wanted to sign him in my liverpool game but was already going to tottenham and they want quite a bit of money for him so I haven't bought him. got milner instead :D

I go thim during my time at Arsenal for 30 something mill from Liverpool(this was about 2012/2013 season)he played pretty well for me, gettin English player of month award thing. He didn't score that much for me though was more of an assist guy. Most likely since i played him as winger rather than inside-forward but not sure.

Signed him on my tottenham save, 26 million 3rd season and has absolutely ripping up the prem!
Im 3rd 6points off top with 3 games in hand :D, RAM inside forward rips itup 12 assists and 12 goals in 30 games! quaslity player.

I've bought him for my Barcelona team as a rotation with Messi since Wilshere suddenly got the hots for Everton.

I'm playing him as AMR - Inside Forward - Attack. So far he's been doing quite well, however, my coaches seem to see him more as a striker, so I've tried him there both as a DLF - Support and a Poacher and he's not doing either job efficiently, yet my coaches insist that he's a better striker than Ibrahimovic, what do you guys think, should I get him back to his AMR position or is there a better role for him?

Got offered to me as Arsenal for 12.5 mill in my second season.
Played him on the left as a Inside Forward and he kept Arshavin out of the team, scores for fun sometimes.

Thinking of buying him for my tottenham game, Bale on the left and this guy on the right would be sensational.

I know this guy's name is a bit all over, but i haven't really found a thread about him.
Just bought him for 43m and wondering if he is worth it. His potential seems huge and his RATING per game is also good.. Good deal? And what Duty do u get most production out of him?

you already paid OTT £43m, and asking if he worth it LOL what did your scouts say

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Got offered to me as Arsenal for 12.5 mill in my second season.
Played him on the left as a Inside Forward and he kept Arshavin out of the team, scores for fun sometimes.

a doughnut could keep cant-be-arsehavin out

I just signed him for Bolton for £7 million and he is not as good as I was expecting. Has anyone else found that with him, if not does anyone know how to get him playing to reasonable standard.

I bought him last night as cover for Hulk, Hulk was doing brilliantly in my Inter season; 25 apperances, 15 goals and 12 assists and then in the Club world cup final he damages some ligaments and is out for 5 months! Bought him for 16m (£2.5m after 20 app's) and in the first couple of games he's averaged 7.3.. Playing him on the left though, as Biabiany is owning my right.

Yes I realise it is but I did not know which thread to write something like this I would create another thread but if I can get my answer in this thread why waste space on the site