Alfonso Sanchez, Bred for greatness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm working on it...

__________________________________________________ __________________________________

Dear diary,
I woke up this morning ready for another match when I saw something strange! I walked towards the televsion and saw that three devoted Gunners fans called Joel Boden and Matt Wetherall have both been forced to pay £250 each for damages to Daniel Oakes' property, This property was a life size model of Tottenham captain Robbie Keane. Me and Contanza met up with Cesc outside the hotel ready for the match. We beat Bolton 1-0 due to a goal from Eduardo. Contanza told me she had a surprise for me later....

Yesss i'm in your story :p haha but i should have been the spurs fan ;)

brilliant story so far the best ive read in a whilekeep it up im really enjoying it

I have run out of likes!! I wanted to like your drug post!

I'm off to the Blues match now so that explains the briefness of the last update, Ill do screenshots when I get back ;)

Come on Wolves. Ermmm. I mean Birmingham ;)

It was good result today anyway Sam! :p

Chucho went off on a stretcher though :'(

Signed
Josh/Super Kev (H)

I thought Joel was more fitting to vandalise than Dan! :p
__________________________________________________________________________________

Dear diary,
I represented Chile U20s for the eighth time today, scoring my second goal! It was my fourth match as captain and we beat Ecuador U20s 4-2, I got our last goal cutting in from the left and beating the keeper at his near post. When I returned to the
changing rooms I had 63 messages on my iPhone! (43 from my mom!) We went to Kuoma again tonight and everyone was instantly recognising me! I was being asked for photos, autographs and my underwear!

I am so proud! Call me captain fantastic (H)
__________________________________________________________________________________

Screenshots!:

Last edited:
Will have a different style of update tomorrow, a one off as I played until early January :D

cant wait to see the new update mate your doing well with this story its just as good as the birmingham one you did your like a master of fm stories lol

What?! My Birmingham story was a fail XD

Thanks alot mate :D

Thanks,

To be honest I should have been sacks in the first few months of this, but now I'm starting to play well!

I made a tactic to suit the team ;)

haha I read this all and I am thoroughly enjoying it. very good job here mate.

Thanks mate, a big compliment coming from the story legend that is Deano :D

Just read all of this, absoloutley amazing story :) :D

Update soon, spread the word ;)

Well, a word of warning don't laugh at the table :(

Dear diary,
I have been putting off writing to you for a while so here is what has happened whilst I have been away:

View attachment 35653
We have dissapointed everyone in the league this season, completely underachieving. Although recently we have improved beating Spurs 2-0 at White Hart Lane but stand out for everyone is the 5-1 victory over Man City!

My Stats off our club website:
View attachment 35651

View attachment 35652

Team overview:
League: Awful first half to the season. Must improve!
FA Cup: Into the fourth round
League Cup: Lost in the first round at Stamford Bridge
Champions League: Through to face Real Madrid in the knockout stage

My goals for the rest of the season:
To be called up for Chile
To score for Arsenal
To get 5 assists

Updates will be as normal from now on!

unliucky at the start in the league mate but you can turn it round :)

Hopefully :S

Dear diary,
We have been made to dwell on missing chances after we again dropped points whilst dominating. We drew 1-1 with Hull at home! We could have won by alot of goals but Boaz Myhill got a deserved man of the match again, Andrey scored for us although we must improve!

Dear diary,
It was FA cup fouth round day today! Josh (Gregg) decided to play us kids, The oldest player was Phillipe (Senderos). We played awfully and would have lost 1-0 if Dzeko would not have come on, he scored in the 90th minute to earn us a replay. No under-estimations of them will be shown at the Emirates!

PS. Josh says we will be using a new formation from now on! Exciting stuff.

Dear diary,
We have bounced back from our awful recent form today with an excellent 4-2 win at Villa Park! We went down 1-0 before Fab got us one back just before the interval. 3 minutes after half time Andrey headed home. A mere 6 minutes later Edin doubled our lead scoring from the spot before one of the greatest goals I have ever seen occured! I got the ball on the edge of the box faking a shot to fool my marker before laying the ball back 5 metres for Fab to curl into the top corner from 30 yards! A good result and a great performance.

Dear diary,
We have today secured another brilliant victory winning 2-1 at a packed out Anfield! Josh played the same team as last week and we played with the same determination to win, they went ahead when Kyraigkos scored a great header. Soon after the half time break Fab popped up to smash in the rebound of a shot for an equaliser. On 56 minutes William Gallas' header rattled the bar only to bounce in off Pepe Reina's back! A great win but what I really enjoyed was the night out after the game! Me, Fab and Constanza hit the town in a celebratory mood! I am still 17 and unable to legally go into clubs but who cares! We straightaway walked into the first club we saw, Fab went to go and get a round in whilst me and 'Connie' finally got some time to talk. She told me that recently she never realised how much she cared for me until I wasn't there. I told her that we are now playing well and everyone to do with the club is in a much better mood so I will be around much more. She smiled and gave me a slow kiss before hastily pulling away as Fab ran towards us with fancy cocktails! We drank WAY too much resulting in us walking round the streets asking unkown people if they were 'red' or 'blue'! A great day and an even better night!

Last edited:
Hopefully :S

Dear diary,
We have been made to dwell on missing chances after we again dropped points whilst dominating. We drew 1-1 with Hull at home! We could have won by alot of goals but Boaz Myhill got a deserved man of the match again, Andrey scored for us although we must improve!

Dear diary,
It was FA cup fouth round day today! Josh (Gregg) decided to play us kids, The oldest player was Phillipe (Senderos). We played awfully and would have lost 1-0 if Dzeko would not have come on, he scored in the 90th minute to earn us a replay. No under-estimations of them will be shown at the Emirates!

PS. Josh says we will be using a new formation from now on! Exciting stuff.

Dear diary,
We have bounced back from our awful recent form today with an excellent 4-2 win at Villa Park! We went down 1-0 before Fab got us one back just before the interval. 3 minutes after half time Andrey headed home. A mere 6 minutes later Edin doubled our lead scoring from the spot before one of the greatest goals I have ever seen occured! I got the ball on the edge of the box faking a shot to fool my marker before laying the ball back 5 metres for Fab to curl into the top corner from 30 yards! A good result and a great performance.

Dear diary,
We have today secured another brilliant victory winning 2-1 at a packed out Anfield! Josh played the same team as last week and we played with the same determination to win, they went ahead when Kyraigkos scored a great header. Soon after the half time break Fab popped up to smash in the rebound of a shot for an equaliser. On 56 minutes William Gallas' header rattled the bar only to bounce in off Pepe Reina's back! A great win but what I really enjoyed was the night out after the game! Me, Fab and Constanza hit the town in a celebratory mood! I am still 17 and unable to legally go into clubs but who cares! We straightaway walked into the first club we saw, Fab went to go and get a round in whilst me and 'Connie' finally got some time to talk. She told me that recently she never realised how much she cared for me until I wasn't there. I told her that we are now playing well and everyone to do with the club is in a much better mood so I will be around much more. She smiled and gave me a slow kiss before hastily pulling away as Fab ran towards us with fancy cocktails! We drank WAY too much resulting in us walking round the streets asking unkown people if they were 'red' or 'blue'! A great day and an even better night!
I also like how u went to a club and u didnt care hahaha, i made it before do :p, good luck with ur drunkness

Status
Not open for further replies.