Alfonso Sanchez, Bred for greatness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read it all, and holy f***! This is some great reading, really! It's so cool how you have these "guest-apperences" and going to clubs and all. I really enjoy this. Great mate, simply just kickin-in-the-****-fantastic :)

Thanks mate

It means alot to know that people are appreciating what you are working on, sorry for not updating tonight by the way. I was rather busy XD

I am temporarily closing this, there is no point me having this when I'm doing the same thing with FM-Baseshire.

On the 10.3 patch his will be definitely making a comeback! :D

Well, Baseshire failed :S

Look out for the comeback (H)

I'm gonna play abit soon so look out for it :)

this is great mate, just looked through it all some good and funny twist in there ( Voronin LOL )

I'm gonna read through it in a minute to get back into my writeers mindset (H)
____________________________________________________________________________________

Dear diary,
Sorry diary, I haven't wrote to you for a few weeks. It is the eleventh of April and I have just scored my first goal! It was against Brimingham at the Emirates, we won the match 3-1 and I got the final goal mid-way through the second half. We are now sitting in sixth; it is not what we have been aiming for but we now have a new approach to the game and can hopefully get wins out of our final four games.

Overview of the season so far:

League: 6th
FA Cup: Out in the sixth round to Liverpool
Champions League: Lost in the second round to Real Madrid
League Cup: Lost in the third round to Chelsea

I think if we perform well in these last four games we can clinch fourth spot.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Dear diary,
Today I woke up in a dark room. I looked around and nobody was there all that was apparent was a slight whirring noise I could faintly hear, I got out of bed and went towards the bathroom as you do. I opened the door and one of the most horrible things I have ever seen occured.... RVP and Connie! I was livid, I stormed out of the room stomping down the hallway. Halfway down I saw Fab; I kept walking just went sgtraight outside into the mild spring air. I have a game later! I'm gonna start but so is Robin?! This is not going to go well.... We were away at Blackburn, We had less of the game but managed to grind out a good one-nil victory through a goal from Edin. RVP didn't pass me the ball once! On a positive note this result has taken us above Everton into 5th place.

Dear diary,
Without Connie my flat feels empty, I keep overcooking and things of such like. It is just me and the several hundred paparazzi waiting outside my home all the time, they want to know my side of the story but I am too depressed to talk. As of tomorrow I will share a house with Cesc, he has been a great friend to me throughout this season and the past few awful weeks. I now am completely focused on my football, we faced Everton at the Emirates in a key game in the race for fourth place. We won the game 2-1 and RVP got man of the match. He scored the equaliser and setup Edin's winner. The few boo's he was recieving were surpassed with a shhh to the travelling fans. I may dislike him but, ****** **** he is good! Constanza has supposedly returned to Chile, good riddance!

Last edited:
Great update mate. hope you get that 4th place. i like the rivalry idea you have with RVP

That was planned a good while ago ;)

I never got round to it :)
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear diary,
We are into May now, real squeaky *** time. April was my best month by far I got my first goal and also grabbed a few assists. These performances earned me third in young player of the minth voting. I am happy with that as my manager is impressed and so are the Chile selection team! Hopefully I can get in the world cup squad. If that is possible I will seriously be on my way to surpassing my Great-grandfather's record for the most caps. I am eighteen now so I am now legal to go in clubs and more importantly I can buy alcohol!
_________________________________________________________________________________

Dear diary,
Today was derby day! We were away to already crowned champions Chelsea. This would be difficult I thought as I walked into Cesc's living room. I was dressed in a smart suit that was bought for me for my birthday, Cesc came out of his room dressed in a tracksuit. We looked at eachother and laughed, 'I'll get changed!' He said with a snigger. It was a beautiful spring day, it was only fourteen degrees but bright sunshine shone onto the hallowed turf of the Bridge. We sat in the changing room, as I looked around the gaffer walked in. 'This game needs to be won so, I don not want to see any off the field problems coming into play today! Go out there and make us proud' he bellowed whilst we all stood up jogging towards the tunnel. We stared into the eyes of the opposition, they looked somewhat afraid of us. Cesc then whispered across the line 'Go in hard lads!' We all nodded and set out for a war! The TV cameras showed me, I was grinning at Fab shouting words of encouragement down the line. They took the lead on the nineteenth minute through Ballack, at half time we watched the TV analysis and they stated that I was playing poorly. We went out and again conceded against Michael Ballack, RVP lost the ball which resulted in the goal. They scored again through Alex, it really isn't our day we thought as I fired my shot over. Our fourth spot dreams are over, we are 3 points behind whilst also being 9 goals behind. We need to improve next season! The last match will just be a chance to try somethings out.

Dear diary,
The season is over. We won our final game 2-1 at home to Man United, I started our first goal and Fab scored the winner from the penalty spot. I am waiting to book my holiday, the world cup squads are yet to be announced so you never know. Overall I think I had a good season;

Apps: 37 (4)
Goals: 1
Assists: 8
Av R: 6.93
Yellows: 1
Reds: 0

Final League Position: 5th, next year we really need to do better! We were forced out the top four by an extremely high-flying West Ham.

FA Cup: 6th Round, Decent seeing as we had very tough draws

League Cup: 3rd Round, Again draws went against us.

Champions League: 2nd Round, ^^ Check last two.

My stats from the club website:
View attachment 42634

View attachment 42635

Final League Table:
View attachment 42636

Welldone mate it's been an entertaining story looking forward to the thrills and spills of next season!

Great update mate! Glad to see it back! Hopefully Alfonso makes the World Cup!Should do!

Thanks lads :)

Dear diary,
I haven't made the world cup squad. I am with the U20s squad at the moment, we played Antigua and Barbuda U20s and won three-nil! I had a good game and created a goal. Alot has happened since the last time I was here: Connie is now really famous, she is on billboards, front pages and bedroom walls. Even though we broke up I like to think our relationship is fairly civil, I occaisionally email her but we mostly ignore eachother. I'm off on holiday for a well earned break! I'll still write to you from Barbados, I am flying out on Wednesday. 3 Weeks of just me, Jack (Wilshire) and sun.

Last edited:
Great stuff, really enjoy reading these and this one is one of the best.
thinking of trying my hand at one <)

Sorry diary, I haven't wrote to you for a few weeks. It is the eleventh of April and I have just scored my first goal!

It's my birthday :D

Great read. Well done.

Nice Mike :)

It was my plan all along ;)

Hoops: Try it out, it is really entertaining!

Dear diary,
We are here! Me and Jack are finally in Barbados, it was a long flight (courtesy of Emirates) but now we are here and it is beautiful, as soon as we arrived I got a call from Carlos asking us where we were as he has picked up an injury and will have to leave south Africa. We are staying at the Turtle Beach resort, they have opened it exclusively for our team but so far only me and Jack have arrived. We were at the reception when Jack picked up a leaflet: 'Club Xtreme' Jack announced that we would be going later that day!

When we arrived we were amazed, we had turned up on the day that Barbadian musician Rihanna was playing a gig there! As we walked in people were recognising me and quite funnily not Jack. We were treated like royalty and were allowed to go to the front of the crowd! The club was 10,000 square feet with state of the art features. Rihanna came onstage and welcomed the crowd, whilst doing this she caught my eye and the next thing I remember was waking up the following morning in her mansion! This is turning out to be the best holiday of my life!

Wow! Alfonso and Rihanna! Go on son!

Had to be done :)

I'd like to see Constanza's face now ¬_¬

Status
Not open for further replies.