No just updated the link with the club logos. The logos all work fine on PC, had someone check them on another forum, all working correct at my end, and on others.

No just updated the link with the club logos. The logos all work fine on PC, had someone check them on another forum, all working correct at my end, and on others.

Okay, so I should download those new ones rather than the previous one? And I'm on a Mac so maybe that's the problem

Okay, so I should download those new ones rather than the previous one? And I'm on a Mac so maybe that's the problem

Try the latest, but no shouldnt make a difference as far as the config files. I' dunno if there is a location file issue on a Mac,if you have a logos fodler already you can try them direct in that. full clear cache, untick etc and reload.

Got it working! Both new files in the logos folder and it worked :)

No issues, man, and the kits look pretty awesome :) Good job!

Cheers Rage, its my first effort at uploading a full database, (kits, logos etc) so glad its all working.

Should have the final kit pack for this weekend and then all done. woo hoo! :)

Cheers Rage, its my first effort at uploading a full database, (kits, logos etc) so glad its all working.

Should have the final kit pack for this weekend and then all done. woo hoo! :)

No worries, buddy. However whether some issue has arisen or, as is more likely, I only gave things a very quick once over and didn't actually notice, some of the kits from the first pack aren't actually loading - for me, at any rate. Originally, I can only assume I checked a couple or three teams, saw kits and logos and figured everything was as it should be.

A decent proportion of those kits aren't loading though and having given the config a look I think they're missing from there. When I get a chance over the next couple of days I'll see about compiling a list of those that're missing, if needs be? 'Course, it may just be that it's an easy fix from your end!

The DB is sweet as a nut on the whole though, a really good idea. I'd quite like to do something similar myself for next years' game but with the various top couple of levels of English sport (cricket, league, union, hockey, etc). Good job man. Can't wait for this DB to be complete!

As far as the sponsor type goes... I reckon the bottom one there, the third with Aston Martin, looks pretty sweet!

NBA Kits complete.

23sg4sn.jpg

Last edited:
Excited for the complete DB man. Been waiting for that before I finally decide upon a team and sink my teeth into a save!

Excited for the complete DB man. Been waiting for that before I finally decide upon a team and sink my teeth into a save!

Sorry dude, been busy and been playing a run through save to check the rules/issues. I've toned a couple down and need to tweak a few, should have the whole thing done and dusted for SUNDAY night.

Sorry dude, been busy and been playing a run through save to check the rules/issues. I've toned a couple down and need to tweak a few, should have the whole thing done and dusted for SUNDAY night.

No apologies necessary, bud :)

View attachment 1048309

All kits done and dusted, just updating the database to match some up and then all done..

I'll prob update this later in the week as well so the top 2/3 canadian divisions are automatically a part of this setup in one file.