How far up the pyramid do you intend to let the II teams rise, man?

I don't think i can restrict them if I link it'll be top of the tree if they can but I'd expect decades for an AI team to make it. They are classed as feeder teams so nit sure I can restrict the m as I would a B team.

But both databases will be there, i'll have a look about restricting the II teams to tier 3 at the highest only.

Last edited:
No worries, buddy... Looking forward to this even-more-complete DB!

As the PDL division are a 'shadow' of the main for player development, not sure if i should restrict the teams to

under 30 players only or,
squad size limit 25, but only 10+ can be over 24.

something like that..

As the PDL division are a 'shadow' of the main for player development, not sure if i should restrict the teams to

under 30 players only or,
squad size limit 25, but only 10+ can be over 24.

something like that..

I like the second idea I think

Amazing work and dedication. I will be downloading for a rainy weekend or (sick) days.

Amazing work and dedication. I will be downloading for a rainy weekend or (sick) days.

Cheers, i'm working on the assumption if i get this all done once, i can drag it though to each FM17+, much easier.

I like the second idea I think

Im gonna set it up, run a holiday for 10 years but take a snapshot of one squad per season and see how they work it.

Squad Rules
25 Limit Size
Less than 10 over 24 yrs old
More than 10 must be HG (Nation 0-21 yrs)

Match Squad
More than 5 must be HG (Nation 0-21 yrs)
Less than 5 players can be Foreign (Non-US or Non Canadian)

First XI
At least 3 starters must be U23

EDIT : Ran a test to 2019 last night, all squads in the PDL Prem had an average age of 24 or under, and had 3-5 loans in a squad. So this will be the final rules for the PDL setup.

Last edited:
Work to be Done

1. Add Managers in for the missing teams (accurate where i can or using ex club players that are out of contract or not in the database*) - All Main Clubs Done - PDL in progess- Tier 2/3 Managers to be done tonight.
2. Complete 3 tier Canada File to compliment - rep/money etc upgraded.- DONE
3. Add Canada/USA League Winners - Super Cup. - Scrapped idea.
4. Add American Charity Shield Match - DONE.

Last edited:
Decided to use the 'out of contract' managers to fill in the PDL teams. They get the job if they are unemployed and born in that town/state. Time saver.. :)

Cheers, i'm working on the assumption if i get this all done once, i can drag it though to each FM17+, much easier.

It's an awesome DB, man, and it'll be even better when you upload the final version. I'll be using this as my USA DB for at least the next few FM releases!

It's an awesome DB, man, and it'll be even better when you upload the final version. I'll be using this as my USA DB for at least the next few FM releases!

Yh, i'll defo keep dragging it through the versions now its done! :)

USA should be done - tommorow - just the bottom 2 divisions to add managers for.
Canada is pretty much done - just pulling the logos/kits through. prob sat.

Last edited:
View attachment 1050819View attachment 1050820

Quick holiday, the team above is the game start and 2019 squad for a Canadian team. In both starts they were predicted 10th :)

Canada teams will be accurate, but the stadiums/managers wont be, as with the PDL closest unempoyed dude gets the job. Main Teams & U23s only all B teams have been killed off.

Last edited:
CANADA DATABASE
A created complimentary file for the US, Money Rep increases to just under the US Levels, real teams (No B Teams) , logos and kits.

3 Leagues (Aug-May) 3 up, 3 down.

1051466d1463320798-all-american-franchises-database-canadian-soccer-league_-overview-profile-2.png

1051467d1463320849-all-american-franchises-database-canadian-championship_-overview-profile.png

1051468d1463320930-all-american-franchises-database-canadian-league-one_-overview-profile-2.png

1051469d1463320957-all-american-franchises-database-canadian-soccer-league_-overview-rules.png

Links in post #2

Last edited:
Congrats man, awesome work! So everything we need to download is in post #59?

Congrats man, awesome work! So everything we need to download is in post #59?

Bar the kits for Canada, but as they can be updated into a save game, i thought i'd throw everything up while im doing them so at least people waiting can start saves :)

So yep. (I ******* hope)

Haven't had a chance to check as yet, bud. Work is a *****. As soon as I can though, I'll be sure to let you know!

S'ok i think the guy was getting a clash from something else he had loaded.

I've used the extended Eng, Scot, Pr0s & Nik33s updates, the metallic logos and kits fix and the real name with no issue to 2025. As well as a few custom preseason tournament files (Emirates Cup etc) without issue or fail.