badharvz

Reaction score
Hi guys, I uploaded a tactic called 'All Cups, Worlds Top Goalscorer and Ballon d'or' , I have started this thread for some feed back and and to see how people are getting on using the tactic. I am also interested if anyone has tweeked it to suit their players and and how much success they are having.

Hi guys, I uploaded a tactic called 'All Cups, Worlds Top Goalscorer and Ballon d'or' , I have started this thread for some feed back and and to see how people are getting on using the tactic. I am also interested if anyone has tweeked it to suit their players and and how much success they are having.
what formation is it? 4-4-2/4-5-1 etc

tried it with southampton, no transfers, finished 12th in league.

u need to explain more about a lot of things ....i have seen a number of times ,threads where nothing is explained and even the tactics is great just die off in few days .so take some time and post some results ,training,SS and some other stuff u think people should know about your tactics

There's quite a lot of detail in your tactic upload, why not copy and paste that into the OP? That plus some league + team screen shots should start you off okay.

here is my playmakers stats for opening few games in my 3rd season using it, not doing bad at all

Why not look at other TACTICS threads and use them as a guideline for your OP screenshots/results/training/formation/transfers etc. Would get a lot more people interested.

Why not look at other TACTICS threads and use them as a guideline for your OP screenshots/results/training/formation/transfers etc. Would get a lot more people interested.

thanks for the advice, i am new to this, this is the first thread i have started so still getting to grips with it

won against my arch rivals in the super cup, we will be off to the club world cup again, the short passing system and pressing on their players does not allow them to keep the ball. happy days. got a few big games coming up so here is how i train the team to get them ready.

It's really solid attack wise so far but very very exposed at the back. Teams are averaging 7-10 CCC's at the moment.

thanks for the advice, i am new to this, this is the first thread i have started so still getting to grips with it
Its ok mate just do an OP like Jassar has in his thread you cant go wrong and will get lots of interest.

Yeah gave it a go for from july to january. It's got attacking potential but against a half-way decent team you just get battered. I wasnt using nearly as strong a side as you were, but Stuttgart aren't bad and we just got destroyed by any team near or above us in ability.
Pretty much if you lose the ball at any point in the build up the oppo. gets a CCC. One match against Spurs in the CL they got an amazing 14 CCC's. thrashed us 9-3.
That said the attacking movement was very nice to watch.

OK, after reading all this and still updating the OP... here you go people....

Hi guys, after the success of my first tactic (12,000 downloads and counting) I am sharing my latest tactic, and this one is 100 times more successful than the last.

I have named it 'all cups, worlds top goal scorer and ballon d'or' because that is exactly what I achieved in my first two seasons using the tactic. I was using my older tactic for the first few seasons and doing rather well and then I had 8 first team players injured at the same time and had to modify the tactic, and that's how this tactic was born.

I won The Premier League, FA Cup and Champions League in the first season I used it, then won the same cups plus the Fifa Club World Cup in my 2nd season using the tactic ( I never win the League Cup as I only use under 18's in that competition )

My main striker won the Ballon d'or 2 times in a row after scoring over 40 goals in each campaign using the tactic, with my playmaker coming runner up with over 30 assists in each campaign.

My main central defender ( left sided central defender ) scored 17 then 20 goals from corners and throw ins, as you can see in the image below.

Here is a run down of what type of player is needed for each role.

Keeper: We all know what it takes to be a good keeper so I wont waste time explaining this position.

Full Backs: The full backs need to be quick, as they support the wingers and need to get back fast when the other team attacks. It will benefit the team if they can cross but this is not essential. Positioning rating needs to be good as you don't want a good winger catching your full back out of position and getting in a cross is to their striker.

Center Backs: Strong, brave, heading and strength will benefit the team for defending and attacking set plays, like I put earlier, my left sided defender scored 20 goals from set plays using this tactic so the defender needs to have a physical presence. And by now we all know tackling marking etc are a must too.

Ball Winning Midfielder: The unsung hero of the team. This player will not score you goals or add assists, however, he will stop the other team doing that. Like the central defenders, he must have a physical presence, have good anticipation to intercept passes and needs to be able concentrate.

Box to Box Midfielder: The box to box will help out the ball winning midfielder when not in possession, and the attackers when in possession, so this players must be a mix of everything, I found Marco Verratti the perfect player for this role. I have changed the individual role to more risky passing so he should be able to thread a through ball and do it quick.

Wingers: Speed, dribbling, crossing, creativity and passing are all needed for the role, as the wingers add a threat by scoring and and creating goals. I have never used inside forwards on the game as I am a fan of the classic winger, so a left footed winger on the left and right footed on the right.

Advanced Playmaker: I like this player to be used in support role, as I found attack role was wasting too much time dribbling when their was a player making a threatening run in to the box, so I highly advice keeping the support role. Creativity, passing, decisions and first touch are all needed to make the perfect playmaker.

Striker: My striker, Gabriel Barbosa, scored over 40 goals in 2 separate seasons using the poacher role. Speed ( to get on the end of through balls ) dribbling (to skin a defender ) off the ball ( to find space) and finishing ( to stick it in the net ) are vital for this role to work.

The set pieces are all set up for you to use, so make sure your stronger, taller defender is in the left slot of the central defence. And as for training, I tend to train the team in defending if I am playing away against a big team and train them to attack if we are playing a team we are likely to beat.

And remember, your squad needs to get used to the new tactic so give it a few weeks for them to get more comfortable with it.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads/barclays%20premier%20league%20player%20stats_F3o.jpg

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads/league table_7SV.png

I'd wish anyone who makes such a title to topics around here would post screenshots with a **** team, who should battle for relegation, but, instead, wins everything, instead of really good teams who also buy the best players.

I'd wish anyone who makes such a title to topics around here would post screenshots with a **** team, who should battle for relegation, but, instead, wins everything, instead of really good teams who also buy the best players.

I know what you mean. The richest club with the best team and already 5 seasons into the game. I think most tactics would win everything with a team like that.