well, this tactic kinda does it for me atm tbh.. 2 games, 2 win wich a 4-2 against real madrid

Just like to say I'm very impressed with this tactic so far, although I tend to switch to a counter tactic of my own when I am winning and the opposition start to get more chances.

View attachment 425539

Switched for the game against cardiff and have been using it every game since.

I'm looking to have an option to counter against stronger teams though so I thought this might work...

View attachment 425538

Seeing as Rooney is a natural F9 and my "next Paul Gascoigne" is a natural SS. Also upped the tempo in the hope of catching teams like Man City out in a moment of weakness. I will let you know how it pans out.

Just like to say I'm very impressed with this tactic so far, although I tend to switch to a counter tactic of my own when I am winning and the opposition start to get more chances.

View attachment 487969

Switched for the game against cardiff and have been using it every game since.

I'm looking to have an option to counter against stronger teams though so I thought this might work...

View attachment 487972

Seeing as Rooney is a natural F9 and my "next Paul Gascoigne" is a natural SS. Also upped the tempo in the hope of catching teams like Man City out in a moment of weakness. I will let you know how it pans out.

how did you manage to get Rooney, Welbeck & Valdes by 2016? Rooney & Valdes wages are enormous on my save and i'm trying to get Welbeck but he wanted 90+k a week for wages.

I signed Welbeck by Everton, season 2. He's wages €4million/year.

how did you manage to get Rooney, Welbeck & Valdes by 2016? Rooney & Valdes wages are enormous on my save and i'm trying to get Welbeck but he wanted 90+k a week for wages.

I'll post some SS, but Valdes my first season in prem, Welbeck 2nd and Rooney 3rd.
Valdes was on ?87k (ish) with Match Highest Earner, when Rooney joined he was on ?100k rising to ?130k after 5 games and MHE clause. I essentially matched Roo's MUTD wages, as he was unhappy "wanting a new challenge" he was T-listed by request so managed to snap him up for a *cringe* mere ?14m :/

View attachment 425356View attachment 425355View attachment 425354View attachment 425353View attachment 425352

And my season finishes...

View attachment 425351 (Winning the FA cup and subsequent Communty Shield, followed by runners-up in EURO Cup and FA Cup that year)

I'll post some SS, but Valdes my first season in prem, Welbeck 2nd and Rooney 3rd.
Valdes was on ?87k (ish) with Match Highest Earner, when Rooney joined he was on ?100k rising to ?130k after 5 games and MHE clause. I essentially matched Roo's MUTD wages, as he was unhappy "wanting a new challenge" he was T-listed by request so managed to snap him up for a *cringe* mere ?14m :/

View attachment 488400View attachment 488403View attachment 488404View attachment 488406View attachment 488407

And my season finishes...

View attachment 488408 (Winning the FA cup and subsequent Communty Shield, followed by runners-up in EURO Cup and FA Cup that year)

that's great mate i might have to keep an out for Rooney & Welbeck

well this tactic does wonders for me to be honest !

ive won 1-3 in dortmund in CL and now at home 4-0, also 7 games in a row in the PL, beat arsenal with 2-1 in FA cup (next round)

real nice one ! only lost 1 game vs tottenham on counters

sorry if the tactic does not work for the new update, i am glad people are having success with it long may it continue