All You Cheaters Beware!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 6K
Hey guys I wanna ask something here sorry if I sound stupid. If you set your game to save monthly does it saves automatically every month in the game? I had been saving manually all this while but now that it has this function that counts the amount of saves, I want to stop saving that much. The problem is my laptop is pretty crazy, sometimes all of a sudden the screen will start flickering non-stop and and if I'm lucky it will go back to normal, but sometimes the whole screen just went blank like that!

How can you finish a season in 9 hours?! It takes me well over 2 days.

Have you played this new game? it's flying :)

I love that though, Just means i can catch all the cheaters on the next champions league.

I love that though, Just means i can catch all the cheaters on the next champions league.

That was my first though when seeing it. **** Champions League cheaters!

Where abouts does it say havent spotted it yet.

-.-

i save a lot cos i play it at work and so i dont lose too many games and during the week a big boss can walk in anytime so got turn it off at a mins notice

i only save when I'm turning it off,I've only played a few games,spent hours lastnight looking for players.
nice feature though,because I'm sure there are lots of ppl who get beat then play it again till they win,notice how everyone with a sig is either 1st or 2ndXD you'd think that this was an easy game! i got relegated with nantes in fm09 didnt play european football for about 1st 5 seasons lol But thats what its all about.

quality. they've done a lot of things good and right this year.

I actually save when man city or any other rich club has made an offer on my players so i can get the most out of it(A)

i save it before every match, becuase of a horrible experience once. It was what I had been having nightmares about all week.

Basically, it was a rainy, rainy day. I was stuck on my computer playing CM 2008 with barcelona. Won the league and all that ****, and I turned off my computer. You can probably guess what happened then. yes you were right, I forgot to save over half a season's worth of glory, and had to do it all again. :@

Oh yay! Another way for people to ***** and moan about others cheating when they have success

After I spent heaps of time setting up my team, tactics, training schedules, transfers, etc.etc.etc. a sudden thunderstorm dropped my internet out (I'm with steam). I waited until it had passed and then spent the same amount of time doing it again only to find (just before I was about to save) that the storm struck a 'feeder' station down the track and blacked out our entire town, and my internet causing me to lose the game again. We were out for 5 hours after which I did it all yet again and just before I 'saved' the game there was a small blackout again, enough to drop out my internet, so I gave up as it was 3.00am.
I have today put it all back yet again and managed to save it with no problems.
Am I saving on a regular basis - you bet your sweet bippy I am!

What a feature. I've got a friend who loved a bit of a fm09 chat. He was constantly saying stuff like "yeah im doing quality. liverpool 2nd season,won quadruple last year and signed ramos for 10mil, villa for 15 and bouffon for about 12mil in the first window. got kaka and ribery coming in jan as well"
"how much budget did you give yourself?" id say.
"nothing just sold some rotation players" hed say, and id be scratching my head wondering just how stupid he thinks i am.

It's a nice touch but I have mine set to a fortnightly autosave (which doesn;t seem to be working btw), so my saves will always be high. 31 saves and just finishing my season :/

Back