All You Cheaters Beware!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 6K
It's a nice touch but I have mine set to a fortnightly autosave (which doesn;t seem to be working btw), so my saves will always be high. 31 saves and just finishing my season :/

I think 30-40 mark is reasonable. It's when someone saves it 50+ times a season you have to question them.

I dont care weather other people cheat or not anyway. Its upto them but It wont be as satisfying when they have success. So its upto the individual. But I prefer a challenge.

Last edited:
I save mine weekly because I've got the dodgiest laptop ever invented. It would black out sometimes every 5 mins and at tops it would be every hour. Got it sorted I think but if it starts agian I might consider crying.

I save every time I press continue so I must have loads. I just lost half a season on FM08 once and haven't been the same since.

Every time you continue? Dosen't that get tedious?

Ctrl+s, Ctrl+s, Ctrl+s. When you are used to it its fine.

To be honest I do the same thing as fatshit. I have 50 saves on my game already... I just checked. :/

I save when ever i feel the need to stop playing, might enter FM - Base Championsleague, it isn't a net game is it?

Back