All You Need To Know About Managing Barcelona Fm 12

C'mon Delaveguire, winning champions league with Barca is not difficult my friend. In FM2011, I've managed to win Premier League, 1st season and Champions League, 2nd season with Wolves, media prediction 18th or 19th irc.
FM2012 won PL 1st season with WBA and was not even difficult.

And winning the Premiership with West Brom in the first season is ridiculous. I'd rather noob it with Barca than win the title with relegation fodder, that's just unrealistic ****.

And winning the Premiership with West Brom in the first season is ridiculous. I'd rather noob it with Barca than win the title with relegation fodder, that's just unrealistic ****.

you're right man...
it has to be something close to reality...not just a game where veryone can win titles with every team

We are talking about the game not real life, so as far as I'm concerned, with this FM it is possible and is not unrealistic. It's ridiculous but it gives you pleasure of achieving success through hard work, instead of play with Barca and knowing that you are going to win titles before you play because it looks realistic, but hey, I guess people perceive success in different ways.

hey guys do you have any defensive formation for difficult away games?

i'm full of offensive formations...especially my u18 team reaches 150+ goals in their league evry season...:p