Allardyce points finger at Wenger

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 46
  • Views Views 3K
Wenger is a moaner, people play like that to stop Arsenal passing it about and get the points, you've gotta do what you've gotta do.

Surely by coming out and saying this to the media, Allardyce may also be influencing referees next time they are in charge of an Arsenal game.

What you are 12. Stop crying. What next. Acting like a grown up when your sig shows you are an immature boy.

srsly chill out, he Sig is clearly to annoy people. the fact you have been wound up by it, is rather funny. He is allowed his Opinions on Blakburn, and just for the record, as a utd supporter, they managed to fill up there stadium long before the big earners, hence why they moved from Maine road.

srsly chill out, he Sig is clearly to annoy people. the fact you have been wound up by it, is rather funny. He is allowed his Opinions on Blakburn, and just for the record, as a utd supporter, they managed to fill up there stadium long before the big earners, hence why they moved from Maine road.

Just like i had on City? :S

See as much as i hate Liverpool, i always wished they got rid of the Yanks. I never wish any football club to go in to financial troubles coz of greedy owners. I have even seen many liverpool supporters wanting Glazers out. Only classless people can make fun of that,

Someone really needs to harpoon fat Sam sometime. It's a referees job to be objective, they aren't going to sway with whatever dribble gets posted on the backpages.

See as much as i hate Liverpool, i always wished they got rid of the Yanks. I never wish any football club to go in to financial troubles coz of greedy owners. I have even seen many liverpool supporters wanting Glazers out. Only classless people can make fun of that,

This thread is about Blackburn not City though and also

"Scott says:
he got so stressy it was funny
James says:
yea, not really sure why a united fan would want tol defend blackburn anyway? lol
my sig is only a laugh i hate the glazers as much as united fans lol
Scott says:
lol
James says:
yea lets buy on of the biggest clubs in the world and put them in a **** load of debt?! great.".

So chill out

To be fair City have nothing to do with the thread. Allardyce is the Blackburn manager, hence Blackburn are connected to the thread.

Anyways i apologize for going off topic and bringing up city.

Allydyce is a ****, that will never manage a big club and he knows it, he is just fergies *****.

But i hate when wenger talks about tackling on our players as this is a sign of weakness, used to love it when adams, bould , keown vieara, petit, palour used to kick lumps out of all teams.
wenger should just tell his players to kick out and not cry

And the point being, this aint nothing new, let Big sam get on with it.

Point is that every manager does that, dont know many say Big Sam is bla bla bla for saying that.

Allydyce is a ****, that will never manage a big club and he knows it, he is just fergies *****.

But i hate when wenger talks about tackling on our players as this is a sign of weakness, used to love it when adams, bould , keown vieara, petit, palour used to kick lumps out of all teams.
wenger should just tell his players to kick out and not cry

Fergi's ***** cost fergi title last season. :'(

Fergi's ***** cost fergi title last season. :'(

I think a number of things cost Fergie the title last season. Allardyce is always very complimentary of Fergie but he would never throw away matches for him. If anything, the sentence should be rephrased to "United performance against Blackburn cost Fergie the title last season"

I think a number of things cost Fergie the title last season. Allardyce is always very complimentary of Fergie but he would never throw away matches for him. If anything, the sentence should be rephrased to "United performance against Blackburn cost Fergie the title last season"

Yeah i agree, but it was like Big sam just bends over when played United, but he never will. Thats all i wanted to say.

Yeah i agree, but it was like Big sam just bends over when played United, but he never will. Thats all i wanted to say.

Say the **** on topic. NOT about Fergie and why Utd lost the title.

If people actually read Madsheeps quote from Wenger, it shows that he doesn't mind hard tackling, he just wants players to go for the ball, you can hardly blame Wenger for wanting to protect his players to some extent: Diaby, Fabregas, Eduardo, and Ramsey have all had leg fractures because of challenges on them in the last 2/3 years. (OK Cesc's wasn't as bad, but he still cracked a fibula). Now Diaby is injured again, with an ankle injury against Allerdyce's old team, Bolton.

Big Sam is a **** though, you look at the challenges his players put on Arsenal players, there is no attempt to play the ball in a lot of cases, if they break a leg, so be it as long as they get a point or three.

Managers are worse than a bunch of kids in a school playground. They all try to influence refs decisions through the media if they get the chance.

I think the trouble is with Allardyce is he played through the 70's and 80's when there were the hard tackles coming in and that is where he learnt his trade.

Back