Keep the faith, this is a pretty good tactic. I lost first 5 games in a row and drawing once. It went better as the season goes on.

I'm on pre-season right now & destroying teams with my mixture of reserves and first team. I'm managing Udinese now (2029). They were 19th when I took over in mid January.

Have you noticed that OIs are included? Didnt know you could do that. Do you think OIs make the difference in (good) defence of the tactic or the entire setup?

intensa, it might just be that you have no idea what you're talking about and just wanted to post an useless rant. Im in no way a bad manager, been playing this since fm98. I only shared my start with Liverpool, it takes some time for the team to gel.

Update on my Liverpool save, no transfers - 9 games played - 6 wins 3 draws the ones i mentioned before, i havent lost a game since, while beating City away 2-0 - chelsea away 2-0, arsenal at home 3-0 ( awesome results).

I noticed the right wide midfielder is providing alot of assists and the DLF and AP are my main goalscorers. ( Coutinho really shines in the AP position, i think Suarez could play there as well).

I suggest having a somewhat tall - strong type of striker like - Bony - Benteke - Rescaldani - Mitrovic you get it.

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me in pm or point to a thread on how i can upload screenshots here? ty

benelu... you using v2???!

Yes, V2.

Update on my L'pool save - 15 games 10 wins 5 draws, just draw with ManUtd at home, they're only shot on goal was a corner :/

Im in 2nd place tho, ManUtd is having one of those season, theyve got 14 wins in 15 games and 1 draw with me..

Edit : just beat tottenham away 5-0, total demolition

Last edited:

Tactic has been updated to V3 and became more evil! :)

Unlike there will be any more changes, I'm totally stratified with V3 version. (H)

Changes:

- AMCL has been moved to AML position and his role changed to Advanced Playmaker(Attack Duty). Why AP and not Winger or Inside Forward? Because I need specific behavior from him in attack and defense and this role modified by PI do the trick.
- Fine tuned dribbling and passing settings for DPL

Download the V3 - TFF_Almighty_Weirdo_V3

New V3 formation:

Weirdo2.jpg

Can u use your player filter for your tactics to get players ?

you also put back WBL to DL position,arent you?
can you share some results?