What results have you had with this new version? Can any team use it or just for big clubs?

Are you planning on releasing some attributes for each position?

Yup, I'll do that soon.

Can u use your player filter for your tactics to get players ?

There will be some small changes in new filters but in general it will be very similar.

What results have you had with this new version? Can any team use it or just for big clubs?

I have pre-made saves against top clubs, away games. Clubs like Barca, Bayern Munchen, Man Unt, Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal. I play against them with pre-edited team, avarage CA of this team is 135(similar to Norwich City's CA) . Usually I play 10-15 games vs each club and If I'm satisfied with results then I do real game test with team like Norwich. V3 has passed test againt top clubs, I haven't done real game test yet but as my experience shows results will be similar good.

P.S. I played about 60 games vs these top clubs with V3.

Last edited:
Update on my Lpool save - 20 games played - 15 wins - 5 draws, topping the league with 50 points, 46 scored and 11 conceeded.
Manutd is in 2nd place with 20 games - 16 wins - 2 draws and 2 loses - 50 points as well - 43 scored and 10 conceeded.

i need to note that manutd are also involved in Champions league and League Cup and soon FA Trophy so screw them and they're AI season X( bollocks

TotalFootballFan - Would this new version work with PSG? If so, who would you play and where?

Cant wait to try this tonight on my online game. I'm Derby and currently in 4th season in the prem. Ive got some decent players (gil romero, wesley said, gunter, knockaert, and of course hughes) just need to get a consistenly good tactic. Will report back with some feedback after a while!

TotalFootballFan - Would this new version work with PSG? If so, who would you play and where?

Sure! Train Moura for AML position and Lavezzi for MR.

PSG.jpg

TF9:

I know this question has been asked before. But, do you change anything from match to match and if you are away from home etc?

cheers

Don't know how to post images here, but just got thumped 6-2 by Dinamo Moscow!!!! I'm PSG with a fantastic team and got completely owned by them!

TF9:

I know this question has been asked before. But, do you change anything from match to match and if you are away from home etc?

cheers
Nope, and I don’t recommend to change such things as Mentality and Fluidity because the tactic has been built and tested around it.

Version one is a beast for me with Aston Villa, with only 1 loan signing, so cant see me changing to another version yet!

Guys, I've added The Abomination tactic to the front post. It plays very similar with V1/V2 and has manual marking. As many of
you I'm also having great success with it and It's hard to decide which one it better and will be stupid to throw it away.

Download TFF_The_Abomination_V1 - TFF_The_Abomination_V1

So now we have two tactic TFF_Almighty _Weirdo_V3 and TFF_The_Abomination_V1. Also I've aded these two tactic to the front post.

The Abomination formation:

Abomination.jpg