but which Version is better at home ?

Try AMR version if you are favorite, especially for home matches.

Also I would recommend to switch for V8.

Update to V8!

I brought back manual marking and moved MCR to DMCR position. All this made defense rock solid and I don’t notice any sufficient downside in attack.

V8 has just awesome balance between attack and defense, better than any previous version!
(6)

Download V8 – TFF_Almighty_Weirdo_V8

New V8 formation:

image.jpg

Also here is the version with AMR.

It's totally identical with V8 and the only difference is MR moved a bit forward to AMR position.

I’ve tested it and results were good. Definitely it can be used if you are strong favorite or chasing the game and need goal.

Download the tactichttp://www.mediafire.com/download/1fiwffyugc9fxf7/TFF_Almighty_Weirdo(AMR)_V8.tac

AMR formation:

W8_AMR.jpg

I'll put it here for a while.

Last edited:
Btw, I more and more use AMR version and have very good results so It very could be it will became base tactic.

P.S. one of advantage of it is that there's a much more choice of players who can play AMR/AMC and it will make building team process more easy. Also I haven't noticed any sufficient impact on defense but attack became stronger.

Last edited:
goddamnit I just want to scream. 20 shots and at least 3 ccc every game but no goal for me, but my opponent has 2 shots non found the keeper but still 2 goals from corners. I rage quit and then start playing again it is a vicious circle.

goddamnit I just want to scream. 20 shots and at least 3 ccc every game but no goal for me, but my opponent has 2 shots non found the keeper but still 2 goals from corners. I rage quit and then start playing again it is a vicious circle.

Heh… Mate, I can feel your pain. Manny of us have such games after you want rage quite but later addictiveness takes advantage of me and I back to game ;)

I remember my recent test with Norwich City, I had Cup game against Hull, my team had 31 shots this match, 9 clear cuts, 6 of it were one-on-one opportunity, 7 Half Chances, 21 corner and 69% possession. Hull had only 1 shot from free kick on last minute and scored! I lost 0 - 1! I just can't believe in it! I must say you need nerves of steel to play this game ;)

Last edited:
TFF9, when switching to your tactic mid-season, would you recommend sticking with 'tactics only' until it gets fluid before going to 'attacking movement'?

Thanks.

TFF9, when switching to your tactic mid-season, would you recommend sticking with 'tactics only' until it gets fluid before going to 'attacking movement'?

Thanks.
I would have “Tactics only” until familiarity reaches about 80-90% and then change to “Att. Movement”.

Hi TotalFootballFan9 and hello to everyone, nice tatcic u made mate and I have to say that is a very effective tactic whit most of teams although i have 1 problem whit it and don't know if it's my game or this is how it should be. So this is a screenshot:

View attachment 394087

This is how the manual marking (OI's that comes in the tactic) of the tactic looks on my game. I think is a bug, but if someone knows the cure for it I will really appreciate it.

Thx mate for your tactic and I hope to find a fix for this little problem.

P.S:
This are my fixture and results until now ( just started a new save ):

View attachment 394084

Cheers mate!!

Last edited:
does everyone switch between different versions of tactics depending on if you're home or away? every tactic i use is so inconsistent even though i'm man utd. because i'm usually the favourite i'll use the same tactic away even if it's fairly attacking. is this right? i feel like i should be playing more defensively.

i don't understand though because i'm sure tons of people on here literally use one tactic for every game with success.

does everyone switch between different versions of tactics depending on if you're home or away? every tactic i use is so inconsistent even though i'm man utd. because i'm usually the favourite i'll use the same tactic away even if it's fairly attacking. is this right? i feel like i should be playing more defensively.

i don't understand though because i'm sure tons of people on here literally use one tactic for every game with success.
Use "MR" version only, It has been tested much longer than "AMR" version.

"AMR" version is more experimental, it also has been tested but less than "MR" version.

I think I’ll better remove "AMR" version till 100% sure about it.

P.S. Done. I’ve updated front post and removed “AMR” version to avoid any further confusions.

which tactic should I use on a underdog?
from now there’s only one “MR” V8 version to use ;)

Last edited:
loaded MRV8 but as i prefer 1 rather than 2 DM with my current set of players, i am staying with TFF_The_Abomination_V3

i have also did a mod on the base tactic to be more defensive when i am 2 up either at HT or 65-70mins to hold a lead and it's performing rather well.

Thanks TFF9 for the great tactic

View attachment 393709View attachment 393707

Grande tactique, que faut il mettre pour les entra?nements ??

I'll post it here one more time for more visibility.

Guys, I've updated front post and removed "AMR" version, as it was more experimental version and further tests showed that "MR"
version more stable.

So from now there’s only one version(V8 "MR") and I recommend stick to it.

Grande tactique, que faut il mettre pour les entra?nements ??
Sorry, Mate. I don't understand if it was any kind of question. Could you please use English? ;)