Zokora
zamora
Zabaleta
Zaki
Zhirkov

(H)(H)(H)

plus some are retired :p

Ok, I'll take out X, Z and Q.

Please keep the names coming, I will update tomorrow morning.

Great idea and GL, but I'm sure I've seen it on other forum sites?

Hey mate suppose i get the letter N, am I allowed to sign Ruud Van Nistelrooy because technically in Dutch the surname begins from N.

You probably have, it's on most FM sites.

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

Hey mate suppose i get the letter N, am I allowed to sign Ruud Van Nistelrooy because technically in Dutch the surname begins from N.

Yeah, you could.

why are the smaller tournaments i.e the jpt getting less points than the f.a cup for example. it is just as much a challenge in my opinion for a small club to win the JPT as it is for a prem team to win the f.a cup.

Hi, i'm new in this forum, firstable i must say that i'm spanish, so sorry if I do mistakes with the language.

Secondly i would like to participate in this challenge but my FM2010 is in spanish, so if there are problems with that i won't participate.

Greetings from Spain!

I'll do it sounds really interesting!

:) good on you mate

when are the letters been dished out?

Best bet is to just use a Random Number Generator (http://www.random.org/)

Just enter 1 in Minimum and 26 in Maximum and whatever number it spits out use that corresponding letter in the alphabet.

I ended up with 12 = the letter L

Good as I am a Liverpool fan, but bad because out of the total players in my Senior, Reserve + U18 Squads I am left with the following whose surnames begin with the letter L:

Lucas

Hmmm, this might be a tricky one...

this is completely pointless. You will not win a single game at all :S IMO

how many times does paul wanna get banned