this is completely pointless. You will not win a single game at all :S IMO

Agreed Nick, so if I got 'X', I'd have to be Xerez, and sign players like Xavi.

Or if I was someone simpler like Birmingham, I'd have to have a squad full of players beginning with B? :S

Yeah I agree it is far to restrictive on these conditions, and in year 2 once the squad restrictions come into place then basically you would be screwed.

I do like the general idea though so might have a bit of a play around and see what sort of squad I can get either allowing L as the 1st name as well and/or an L or maybe 2 L's somewhere in the name.

Still going to be difficult, and somewhat pointless, but what the heck - will give it a bash :p

Agreed Nick, so if I got 'X', I'd have to be Xerez, and sign players like Xavi.

Or if I was someone simpler like Birmingham, I'd have to have a squad full of players beginning with B? :S

Like Xavi would go to Xerez ;)

i'm just wondering if you transfer list all the playrs with different surnames and no one makes an offer are you still allowed to use them in matches?

Why is it so important that no two entrants have the same team? You have a scoring system so does it matter, if anything this is an unequal contest.

when is this comin out i really looking forward to this :(

This is taking too long so i just used a random number generator and got Y so i'm gonna be York City F.C and will give screenshots after first season