svinjche

Reaction score
Can somebody tell me how good will this guy get coz on every single site they say that he is wonderkid but in reality im now in 2017 and he still suck!
Stipe Pletikosa now 38 i 3 times better than him.

how often ahve you played him?

wonderkids will not progress without regualr first team football

i bought him from Nancy in 2015.He played 10 games in two seasons but my last game was with Man City and i had him for 6 seasons and played him about 15-20 games in season but he still stayed the same.
Can somebody show his laater stats,picture?

He has the best potential on the game for a goalkeeper although he hardly ever fufills it.
Like fiollori on FM09

Goalkeepers arent as fast as outfield players in progressing, they also peak when theyre about 30+...so i guess you just have 2 play him regularly and get him to the right age to be able 2 see his full potential

Or your trainign plan is rubbish, or his mentality is not similar to the teams, or hes not being tutored by an older keeper like van der sar etc

I always used to buy him, but Arsenal dont like him very much, so I had to sell him as to not disrupt my squad harmony, and now I have stopped to buy him

Once again, don't forget his PA is -10, therefore its generated anywhere between 170-200. Though he is guaranteed to be a real good goalkeeper, you really need to nurture his ability.

Stick him in reserves from 16-18 then loan him out. By 25 he should be able to play for your first team as a backup. Eventually he'll grow into a good goalkeeper.

i got 9 seasons in with brighton and he sat on my bench for years, he looked good i sent him away on loan about 7 times, he never got better and he was playing regularly, its a shame

You might've gotten the unfortunate luck of the draw, with him having PA closer to 170, which means by the age of ~32, he'll achieve his full potential. To give you a relative, Peter Cech has a CA of somewhere near 175.

Edit: P.s. note that loaning players to unactive leagues generally don't improve players as much as they would in active leagues

Last edited:
he starts of at botafofo when i had him in my ac milan save he was alot better then in that pic. even though he still will get alot better.

Alphonse Areola is progressing nicely on my game, it all depends on your training routines and how much football you give him. Hes attracting interest from clubs such as Olympique Lyon and Marseille

Alphonse Areola plays for southend united on mine oO) haha

Areola ain't bad at all. Second best GK talent behind Delac in my opinion. Tho they're a little bit different types. Along with the fact that Delac is way harder to get your hands on. Areola is harder to develop in my opinion.
Here are shots of both
areola.png
delac.png

His PA ranges between 170 - 200.

He could turn out immense, he may turn out average, depending on his training.

In my Chelsea save (2015) hé is keeping chech(sp?) ón the bench, and has a PA of 189 guess i was lucky. Hé is immense.
I use Dans training and hé progressed pretty quickly for mé - gave him 15+ games and now hé one of the Best keepers in the world

silly question does your training that you select have that much affect on how the player turns out as i dont realy bother with the training side of things(should i?),i just set them a mentor with general training!!!

any thoughts?