Training definitely affects, I don't use downloaded training, but I do compose my own based on which attributes the position should have.

His work rate is far too low for him to get much out of any training. He needs tutoring to raise his work rate for him to reach his potential, so he applies himself at training.

sorry to ask lord_slop can you give me some examples mate?

Like for example, say I want to train a central defender, the basic attributes for a good player for this position should be tackling, marking, positioning, concentration, heading and composure as well as strength, pace and jumping.

So I set up the training schedule for central defenders to include:

Defending ---> Tackling and Marking
Tactics ----> Positioning and Concentration
Shooting ----> Composure
Ball Control ----> Heading
Strength and Aerobics are a default for all, then I adjust my slider at the bottom to make sure I'm not over-exerting him.

I'm at work, so I don't have the full list for each attribute on this PC, so I may have placed some attributes for the wrong training regime.

I'm at work, so I don't have the full list for each attribute on this PC, so I may have placed some attributes for the wrong training regime.

All he needs to do is to click a random player and go to each training to see what attributes are improved :)

cheers to you all will have a look for these and lord_slop thanks

i think i need to spend more time on the training lol, especially as in 2011 its a big feature lol

thanks

He's been superb in every single save of mine. Celtic, Millwall (he came on loan after much persuasion) and Bayern.

Im in december 2016 on my game, got Areola at Liverpool, he's 23 an probably the best keeper on the game already. When u buy him he needs to have a good tutor and needs to be playing every week, after a couple of seasons he'll be world class.