Am i evil?

If she is Bi you can take it to the bank she's been up to naughties.

My advice is meet this girl, book a hotel room, hire a couple of hookers, order champagne and have a party. It will take the sting away when you find out your GF has been up to no good. You can have the last chuckle.

I like you.. you like the bad side of my conscience

i might do lets see what happens
right now i have major pressing matters with my fm11 :mad:

If she is Bi you can take it to the bank she's been up to naughties.

My advice is meet this girl, book a hotel room, hire a couple of hookers, order champagne and have a party. It will take the sting away when you find out your GF has been up to no good. You can have the last chuckle.
Unfortunately this forum only allows you to like a post once, so.....

LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE (6)

Rayne Wooney agrees.

Im fairly uneducated in english football humor, but i was under the impression that the lad's name is Wayne Rooney? I also dont get the constant Emile Heskey jokes.

I also need to take a dump, will be back to be educated.

Nosotros somos Latinos ;)
Oui! Mais mon grand-pere est de le pays de Moroc ;)

---------- Post added at 02:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 AM ----------

Im fairly uneducated in english football humor, but i was under the impression that the lad's name is Wayne Rooney? I also dont get the constant Emile Heskey jokes.

I also need to take a dump, will be back to be educated.
Assuming you returned from defocation.
1. His name is Wayne Rooney, the Liverpudlian lad whose scouse accent leads to his name being pronounced in humour as that.

2. Emile Heskey is infamous for missing sitters.

This is turning to a completely random thread.. lovely ^^)

Just to re-state we are the sexiest breed of'em all, and to the OP, just bang her.

Oui! Mais mon grand-pere est de le pays de Moroc ;)

---------- Post added at 02:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 AM ----------

Assuming you returned from defocation.
1. His name is Wayne Rooney, the Liverpudlian lad whose scouse accent leads to his name being pronounced in humour as that.

2. Emile Heskey is infamous for missing sitters.

Il est marocain? Toujours beneficie d'un marchand du tapis de bonnes

Or this
images

Did anyone actually answer the thread title?

Yes, you are evil.

I say do it, long distance relationships never work. If you even think about cheating, it means you want to, which in turn, means your a bad boyfriend anyway, so **** it, go the whole hog and blow your ball soup all over as many birds as you can.

I have to admit, I don't think I have ever had a relationship, long term anyway, where I have been completely faithful, but that is mainly because I am a **** and get bored easily.

Just be a **** mate. Smash her. Twice.

Up the ***.

Also - it doesn't count if you're in different continents/postcodes/countries

angel on your right shoulder

Having an affair is very unfair to your partner and very selfish. There is something triggering this urge, whether it be boredom, insecurity or plenty of other reasons. First start by asking yourself "why would I want to hurt my partner by having an affair?" Is it really worth losing everything you have between you and your partner just for a little fling?​

devil on your left shoulder
AH, SCREW HER. meet up with ur ex and **** her and spray your " life " juice all over her dirty body​

go for the left one mate ;)

Last edited: