Am i evil?

1) when last have you physically seen your GF in the states - my reply - you have neeeds.. (oh and so does she, trust me, women want *** just as much as us guys)

2) if you are not happy, why stay with someone who is on the other side of the planet? trust me, living with a girl is much harder than chatting via skype... so end it if it is hard to bare at the moment as there is NO future for you two

3) there are two types of people in the world, Faithful and Unfaithful, you choose who you want to be, you are the only one who can decide and will have to deal with the consequences... (guilt) if you dont feel anything, then by all means, **** away soldier...

4) tell her that your ex contacted you (see how she reacts) this can tell you alot on how she is feeling and what she may or may not have been doing... (well if she is a psycho jellous chick and she does not seem to phased about it, chances are she is ******** someone else)

5) dont tell a soul and go have crazy wild monkey ***, dont forget the KY though.... tell her you dont want her getting pregnant so you need to do her up her **** (6)

I say do it, long distance relationships never work. If you even think about cheating, it means you want to, which in turn, means your a bad boyfriend anyway, so **** it, go the whole hog and blow your ball soup all over as many birds as you can.

I have to admit, I don't think I have ever had a relationship, long term anyway, where I have been completely faithful, but that is mainly because I am a **** and get bored easily.

I can see why you have never had a relationship

I think you may have read the second part of my post wrong lol, I have had two long term relationships in the past 6 years, both of about 2 years in length, and neither time was I completely faithful, but that's mainly because the chicks go crazy when they see me ;)

Yeah you stick it to him Don Juan!!

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------[/COLOR]

I think you may have read the second part of my post wrong lol, I have had two long term relationships in the past 6 years, both of about 2 years in length, and neither time was I completely faithful, but that's mainly because the chicks go crazy when they see me ;)

Not just the chicks ;)

No ****.

* Must be the way you eat your spagetti on dates mate!

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f23/upload-a-picture-of-yourself-t58247/page2.html

#43...

Last edited:
haaha, you crack me up Dunc :p some chicks just cant handle the Dunc

Man up and pound her..

P.s what's her name? ;)

It is only cheating if you get caught....

jpfz82.png

If you are in different cities it can be count for cheating :)
That is invalue just for men ofcourse.... Take you chances :)

Probably cos on dates you fist yourself wearin nothin but fur boots and a gas mask, getting old now that joke I know ;)

What about that bird that ran off with a footballer eh Dunc
Anyway I think you should decide which you want more and plow that one although asking on an internet FM forum probably wasnt the greatest move

What about that bird that ran off with a footballer eh Dunc

Indeed, sometimes good looks and an awesome personality don't outweigh the prospect of a bloke who's earning 5k a week lol compared to me living on 2k a term at uni haha! :D