am i the only one still preferring this game?

TheCaptain

Reaction score
ive played 09 for 3 seasons, and for the life of me i cant think why, but im just prefering 08.

i think im gonna start a new 08 game. i think my record was reach 2053 previously with 4 coutries running, i think i might go for a bigger game this time with more countries and see how i get on

I prefer 08 and im really considering starting a new game.

Does anyone know of any recent data updates out there for 08?

I got into 2030's on 08

08 was great didn`t get as far as 2030 i think only managed 2018 and gave up!

2018ish is when it gets meh, the cross over between regens and yougn players who are now old isnt great but once your past that its all good again.

it seems as tho i started a new game, played a month or so then something didnt seem right (maybe cos i started at the top which i never do). so i went to start again, with 13 nations, with 15 leagues, which is more nations, but 5 less leagues than i usually use, but it seems to be running a lot slower, and only since i added a couple of south american leagues.

is this normal? im just assuming that maybe it takes a bit extra time with the time zone differences.

i found 08 easier before the patches, but all round it just seems more enjoyable for me

i play 2008 too :X 2009 is full of bugs:p if you wanna talk , here's my Y!M =>richardini94
i'm still a beginner in this game so i need some advices ;) currently i've start a game unmployed and now i'm at Belgrano on the Argentinian Second Divison.. 54 points from 24 matches and i have 8 point's ahead the 2nd place. I Think i Will Promote (H)

no i have'nt got fm 08 whats the difference between 08/09

yeah i did enjoy it but didnt like all the dissallowed goals on 08 and now theyve got rid of it on 09 they ave put on loads of injuries !!!

FM08 was really good...and more addictive i think
i loved doin LLM although FM09 doesnt have the same spark

no i have'nt got fm 08 whats the difference between 08/09

Well so far tbf they are the same asd FM08 was **** up until the Feburary patch so hopefully 09 is fixed by the enw patch. 08 had elss bugs, creating a tactic was hard but not impossbile, it was much quicker etc

yeah i did enjoy it but didnt like all the dissallowed goals on 08 and now theyve got rid of it on 09 they ave put on loads of injuries !!!

I never noticed that :S

yh i always have at least 1 player who is injured for 1+ months
its sooooo annoying

yh i always have at least 1 player who is injured for 1+ months
its sooooo annoying

Nah i meant the 08 bug with goals being dissalowed, i never found that more that irl were dissalowed.

on 09 i have 6 strikers and all of them are injured its so annoying

08 is defintly better, I mean playing 09 makes you go mad, watching villa missing four or five one on ones in a game then suddenly moldavia will score from 30 yards and you've lost your game, 08 at least gives you the satisfaction of watching your players actually score, and you don't have crazy leagues with 36 wins and 2 draws from arsenal or barça, if it was for one season it would be okay, but it goes like until 2015, those are unenjoyable bugs for me, they ruin the game, ive seen a quite up to date database for 08 in some celtic fan site, says it was up to date to this summer I think, you may wanna try it.
sorry, its actually the same as posted above.

Last edited: