Not so much of a comeback, but in the carling cup final, everton were 2-0 up at 80th minute. Then, we had a pen that captain tevez converted comfortably. In the 2/3 minute of added time, james milner who I threw on, took advantage of a horrendous pass by jagielka and slotted home. Then I won on penalties 2-1 :)

Plymouth Argyle 4-3 Manchester United despite being 3-0 down at half time, and this is my second season in the premier league :D
[
scaled.php

scaled.php

Last edited:
Losing 2-0 to Benfica at half time is generally a lose in the Portuguese League... And i needed the win to keep 2nd place, just 1 point before Porto, or else i'd drop drop to 3rd or 4th...

View attachment 177228

Last edited:
Torquay United, 4-0 down at Half-Time against Cheltenham. On a bad run, I thought we could lose this one 11-0. Honestly, we were playing awful, our playoff dreams were being crushed. At Half-Time I went all 'Angry' on the side, and voila what do you know it worked....

View attachment 178484

Years ago on Championship manager, I was KILMARNOCK! (Look them up if you dont know them) I was in the champions league final after many years of improving. Was 3-0 up at half time agasint prague (not sure which one) and ended up losing 4-3. Fair to say, I never played championship manager for about a month after that.

4-0 down to Chelsea in the 65th minute with my Newcastle team, final score was 5-4 to win the league!

Incredible match in the emirates. chelsea where up 2 by half time, and then my team talk did its magic to turn it around to make it 3-2. the most exciting moment was the 90+3' min goal by my super striker regen Zak Lancaster. happy as **** ;)

comeback1.jpg

[video=youtube;t6zscIWRlaA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6zscIWRlaA[/video]

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

this one was an amazing performance on a comeback fight after losing 1-0 to barca at home, i come to the Camp to save my CL campaign.
right near the 45 min i lead them by 2 goals by HT, and controlled the game throughout

6atthecamp.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

another amazing comeback on teh WC 2018 final. honestly i find it hard to beat spain, but this A.E.T performance was amazing. ;)

aetwinningr.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

2 hat-tricks for Czch, 1 for Holland, but i still win. GG Czech rep.

2hatricks.jpg

Arsenal vs Barca CL semi final 2nd leg. 1st leg 0-0 at the Nou Camp.Messi scores in the 86th minute and Samba sent off.RVP pegs one back seconds later and Hulk bangs in the winner for Arsenal in the 95th minute:D. Beat Chelsea 3-0 in the final too!

No screeny but 4-1 up against Arsenal as Newcastle, 80th minute Bentener comes on and scores 4 to end it 5-4 to Arsenal.

Not as amazing as some of the comebacks, but i was playing as swansea 2-0 down vs barnsley away, playing awful!, played well second half brought it back to 2-2 then in the 94th min, ashley williams (centre back) scored a volley to win the match

I once came back from 4 goals down to 5-4 to win in the UEFA Cup against Ajax. I was Man. City on FM 2009 and it still is one of my proudest achievements! :)

a couple of great comebacks i 'll always remember :

it best to wait for the very last minute. at 90+3, it was incredible, a funny own goal by the player. hehe. i at last won it in extra time . good game.
View attachment 196532

no words, a great game, north london derby in the FA CUP FINAL!
View attachment 196533

My youth squad was playing this match, and even though it was poor, i still won in the very last minute.
View attachment 196534