• Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 11K

LFC-Danny

Reaction score
DISCUSSION THREAD.

The Formation.
View attachment 289562

It's a narrow 4-2-3-1.
The three main targets of my tactic are, Possession, CCC's and Clean Sheets.

Possession tactics are all well and good but if you aren't turning passes into goals, what's the point?
With this, The 5 midfielders make the key passes to each other setting up an average of 2-3 goals a game.
Watching the football played in the match, it's pretty realistic and scorelines never seem out of the ordinary, which i prefer.

Team Instructions.
View attachment 289602

All the players work together within the formation, controlling the ball, passing it around and playing high up the pitch keeping the opposition in their own half.

The Player Roles.

Goalkeeper :
View attachment 289563

Wing Backs :
View attachment 289564

Centre Backs :
View attachment 289565

Centre Midfielders :
View attachment 289566

Attacking Midfielder :
View attachment 289567

Inside Forwards :
View attachment 289569

Striker :
View attachment 289570

Individual Training.
View attachment 289571

PPM's
Wing Backs - Runs with ball down flank, Knocks ball past opponent, gets forward whenever possible, hugs touchline, shoots with power.

Centre Backs - Marks opponent tightly, plays short simple passes.

Centre Midfielders - Plays short simple passes, comes deep to get the ball, tried killer balls often.

Attacking Midfielders - Places shots, Tries killer balls often, plays one-two's.

Inside Forwards - Places shots, plays one-two's, moves into channels.

Strikers - Places shots, plays short simple passes, tries first time shots, moves into channels.

Shouts.
I rarely use them but i have made three which play a small part in difficult games.

View attachment 289574View attachment 289576View attachment 289577

1st. Time Waste - If it's in the last 15 minutes and your team is looking likely to concede, I'd use this.

2nd. Gung-Ho
- If your losing and can't see any way back into game i'd use this and see if it has any effect, be aware that it could do you more bad than good, only use it as a last resort.

3rd. Rest
- If your dominating a game and your players are a little tired, Use this a couple of times during the game to help restore the players fitness.

Staff Responsibilities.
View attachment 289605View attachment 289606

My personal achievements.
I started the season with Barcelona, currently 81 games unbeaten, winning every cup along the way currently quater way through 2nd season.

View attachment 289579View attachment 289580
View attachment 289588View attachment 289589

Player Performances.
View attachment 289581View attachment 289582View attachment 289583View attachment 289584View attachment 289585View attachment 289586View attachment 289587

Results.
View attachment 289663View attachment 289664View attachment 289665View attachment 289666

Other Tips.
Using a left footed player on the 'Right Inside Forward' role and vice-versa goes hand in hand with the tactic.
Speedy Wing Backs are essential for this tactic.
The 'Attacking Midfielder' role is basically the 'False no. 9' role, so a similar type of player to Messi would help.
The 5 Midfielders do tend to have long shots, causing the Goalkeeper to parry it and usually there's a player ready to knock it in, so Long Shots would be a bonus attribute for your Midfielders.
Wing Backs must have at least 14 Pace and Acceleration, anything and they may disrupt the tactical plan.

I do have 2 other tactics similar to this one, but i hardly use them.
If anybody has success with this tactic or simply wants to know about the other two then just leave a message.

I think that's about it, if I've missed anything out let me know.

Download & leave feedback.
;)

Amazing Consistency, By LFC-Danny. - Downloads - Football Manager 2013 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

LFC-Danny.

Last edited:
post some pictures dude..
i would like to know if the tactic works not only with barcelona.
when i tried to create a tactic with the same targets as you do i dont pick barcelona but, still i would like to see some resaults from a match or something..

Could you try this tactic with a middle team? your screens dont give a good idea of what to expect as youre playing with barca.. but still good results

Excellent presentation and I've been very impressed and I am going to try your tactic.Thanks..

Says 'Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.' when I click on the link :(

If you get this results with another team, besides The Team, than the tactic could be good. Do you have some SS of this in another team?

If you get this results with another team, besides The Team, than the tactic could be good. Do you have some SS of this in another team?

Doing a short season with Bristol Rovers, will post Screenshots soon.

what you use for general and match preparation training?

Just tryied against United, I'm Liverpool.

Lost 5-0 with this stats:
Shots: 20-4
On target: 6-0
CCC: 7-0
Poss: 58%-42%

They've dominated me at every chapter :)

Just tryied against United, I'm Liverpool.

Lost 5-0 with this stats:
Shots: 20-4
On target: 6-0
CCC: 7-0
Poss: 58%-42%

They've dominated me at every chapter :)

The squad takes time to develop to any new tactic, what players did you use?

Reina
Alaba - Agger - Albiol - Johnson
Lucas - Paulinho
Holtby - Jovetic - Gerrard
Ibrahimovic

It's a good team, very good in fact. And the tactic is already fluid, because I was using a almost similary tactic.

Now I'm playing against Chelsea (HOME) and they have 2-3 at the break :) I don't know what to do..

Edit: Lost 3-4 against Chelsea :)
Weak defence, not that "consistency" as you say.

Last edited:
Reina
Alaba - Agger - Albiol - Johnson
Lucas - Paulinho
Holtby - Jovetic - Gerrard
Ibrahimovic

It's a good team, very good in fact. And the tactic is already fluid, because I was using a almost similary tactic.

Now I'm playing against Chelsea (HOME) and they have 2-3 at the break :) I don't know what to do..

Edit: Lost 3-4 against Chelsea :)
Weak defence, not that "consistency" as you say.

Considering I'm 86 games unbeaten i would say it's 'consistent' ..

All the requirements for the tactic to fully work are in the OP, if you've followed all the instructions you shouldn't have a problem.

Back