Amazing Consistency, By LFC-Danny.

• Thread starter Thread starter LFC-Danny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 11K
Last edited:
The tactic doesn't make sense mate, there aren't any ball winning mid type player and all the players except the CBs basically are told to attack so nobody there to defend against counter attack.. I use Fiorentina although I have the right player the tactic just doesn't work, concede many goals and poor CCC since there are lots of long shots too...
Maybe it'll only work for top 3 teams :P

The tactic doesn't make sense mate, there aren't any ball winning mid type player and all the players except the CBs basically are told to attack so nobody there to defend against counter attack.. I use Fiorentina although I have the right player the tactic just doesn't work, concede many goals and poor CCC since there are lots of long shots too...
Maybe it'll only work for top 3 teams :P

The tactic 'does' make sense, i wrote it in enough detail and explained the positions.
The aim of it is to play in the oppositions half and having agile full backs who can track back before the opposing team has the chance to put a counter attack together.
The long shots i put on for a reason, Most of the time when players take long shots the goalkeeper parries it out to another player who then puts it in the net (sure i wrote that in the OP)

It won't work for everyone mate.

Back