Friendly

L 2-0 crewe
L 2-1 fleetwood
L 3-1 ajax
D 1-1 wolfsburg

League

L 4-1 watford
L 3-0 millwall

not saying tactic doesnt work just prob works with better players and better teams

You should have in mind that FM13 will not be friendly with plug and play tactics.

For one to work, you need to tweak it to your team, and even fluid and someone above posted, players will need some games to know how to play it

tried the tactic with my blackburn save results are

Friendly

L 2-0 crewe
L 2-1 fleetwood
L 3-1 ajax
D 1-1 wolfsburg

League

L 4-1 watford
L 3-0 millwall

not saying tactic doesnt work just prob works with better players and better teams

I've used it with a few small clubs and it doesn't seem to have the same effect as it does with big teams, It's hard trying to find players to fit specific roles within the tactic for a small club, but it can be done.

just gave it ago with man united dont usually go big teams but fort id give it ago beat barcelona in a friendly 4-2 dortmund away 3-1 and sevilla at home 3-0 :) think ill stick with the man u save for abit with this tactic nice 1!

just gave it ago with man united dont usually go big teams but fort id give it ago beat barcelona in a friendly 4-2 dortmund away 3-1 and sevilla at home 3-0 :) think ill stick with the man u save for abit with this tactic nice 1!

Glad it's working for you mate, let me know how you get on with the season.

I'm using the tactic as FC Metz, a French team which that I got promoted from 3rd division to Ligue 2.
My squad is very young and promising, no stars but a lot of good youngsters.
My analysis is that the attack is amazing. This tactic provides an amazing play but it is very weak defensively speaking.
I think that with better defenders, it will help me no to conceed a ridiculous amount of goals each game.

Then, important to say that I was already playing with my own 4231. Thus, my team doesn't have to gel...

Considering I'm 86 games unbeaten i would say it's 'consistent' ..

All the requirements for the tactic to fully work are in the OP, if you've followed all the instructions you shouldn't have a problem.

If you're playing Barcelona... with Llorente...

Not that I'm saying your tactic is terrible, I'm sure it works for you quite well. But not everyone wants to play with the strongest team in the game.

As zenmuse said...
You're tactic was used at Barcelona. The best team in the game.

But if the tactic works to other users, then good job :)

If you're playing Barcelona... with Llorente...

Not that I'm saying your tactic is terrible, I'm sure it works for you quite well. But not everyone wants to play with the strongest team in the game.

I hate posts like this! Everyone is allowed to play the game how they want. It's not for you to dictate whether someone can manage a top or bottom team, nor does the forum insist that tactics must be universal, and work with all teams in the game.

If someone has made a tactic which gets the best out of united/ city/chelsea etc...why can't they upload it? If your that bothered go make your own lower league tactic or instead simply download one which clearly states that the tactic works with all teams/ lower team explicitly! You wouldn't say Alex Ferguson isn't a top manager because he manages united and therefore, he must get good results, nor would you say that Ian Holloway is a better manager than Mourinho because he got the best out of Blackpool whilst Mourinho already has a world beater team at Real Madrid.

This isn't directly aimed at the original poster, but i've seen many people post these kind of comments on Raikan's threads and other threads and it really annoys me....

Last edited:
I hate posts like this! Everyone is allowed to play the game how they want. It's not for you to dictate whether someone can manage a top or bottom team, nor does the forum insist that tactics must be universal, and work with all teams in the game.

If someone has made a tactic which gets the best out of united/ city/chelsea etc...why can't they upload it? If your that bothered go make your own lower league tactic or instead simply download one which clearly states that the tactic works with all teams/ lower team explicitly! You wouldn't say Alex Ferguson isn't a top manager because he manages united and therefore, he must get good results, nor would you say that Ian Holloway is a better manager than Mourinho because he got the best out of Blackpool whilst Mourinho already has a world beater team at Real Madrid.

This isn't directly aimed at the original poster, but i've seen many people post these kind of comments on Raikan's threads and other threads and it really annoys me....

The point is clearly that the fact your tactic is making you achieve and win stuff with Barcelona really tell you little or nothing about whether the tactic in itself is good or not. The original post containing evidence and the results of testing the tactic should convince the readers if and why the tactic is any successful, and the fact its making you win games with Barcelona really doesnt say anything. If you dont have time to test it out with a bunch of different teams, i'd prefer atleast to see it testedwith a weaker team. Also your comparison with the achievements and successes of real life managers makes no sense at all in this context.

The point is clearly that the fact your tactic is making you achieve and win stuff with Barcelona really tell you little or nothing about whether the tactic in itself is good or not. The original post containing evidence and the results of testing the tactic should convince the readers if and why the tactic is any successful, and the fact its making you win games with Barcelona really doesnt say anything. If you dont have time to test it out with a bunch of different teams, i'd prefer atleast to see it testedwith a weaker team. Also your comparison with the achievements and successes of real life managers makes no sense at all in this context.

I have used many tactics which have produced terrible results with top teams. I'm not saying that having a team with the quality of Barcelona doesn't contribute to achievement, however I am saying that it needs a good tactic for even a minimal amount of success. Also, what if the creator of this tactic doesn't play with weaker teams? What if he simply made a tactic which works well with Barcelona, and would like to continue playing his own game? Does that mean he can't upload his tactic because he hasn't tested it with weaker team? I can assure you that just as many people play with teams with the stature of Barcelona, just as much as they do with lower league and weaker teams.

It does! I'm saying the tactical plans which these managers bring to the table have the most significant effect on results, rather than the players being the most significant factor.

I have used many tactics which have produced terrible results with top teams. I'm not saying that having a team with the quality of Barcelona doesn't contribute to achievement, however I am saying that it needs a good tactic for even a minimal amount of success. Also, what if the creator of this tactic doesn't play with weaker teams? What if he simply made a tactic which works well with Barcelona, and would like to continue playing his own game? Does that mean he can't upload his tactic because he hasn't tested it with weaker team? I can assure you that just as many people play with teams with the stature of Barcelona, just as much as they do with lower league and weaker teams.

It does! I'm saying the tactical plans which these managers bring to the table have the most significant effect on results, rather than the players being the most significant factor.

Just the fact that a manager is managing at a top club is a feat in itself in real life, whereas it doesnt really mean anything when applied to fm considering you can choose to go with any team you like. When starting a save on fm you have no prior history to go on, and no prior achievements to motivate you being at the club youre at. With that in mind, in a vacuum, managing to achieve results with a lesser team is more telling towards the strength of the tactics. Aside from this i assume if youre looking for a tactic especially for Barcelona then its relevant to see what kind of results you can get with their squad, however im pretty sure most people are looking for successful tactics that doesnt require the best players around.

Just the fact that a manager is managing at a top club is a feat in itself in real life, whereas it doesnt really mean anything when applied to fm considering you can choose to go with any team you like. When starting a save on fm you have no prior history to go on, and no prior achievements to motivate you being at the club youre at. With that in mind, in a vacuum, managing to achieve results with a lesser team is more telling towards the strength of the tactics. Aside from this i assume if youre looking for a tactic especially for Barcelona then its relevant to see what kind of results you can get with their squad, however im pretty sure most people are looking for successful tactics that doesnt require the best players around.

You could always try making your own tactic instead of relying on other peoples tactic to gain success with your low league team..

I made this tactic simply because it's served me well with Barcelona, it doesn't say anything about being successful for all teams within the footballing world, it's a complicated tactic which obviously **** players won't fit into, basic tactics suit lower league teams rather than big teams.

Last edited:
I don't think showing us results with Barça is very reliable. I mean, with default tactics i win with barça... try it with an average team and u end up over the prevision then its good.
I may give it a try tho, thx

Good results, but like its been mentioned its with Barca. Pretty sure you could use stock formations and win pretty much everything.

You could always try making your own tactic instead of relying on other peoples tactic to gain success with your low league team..

I made this tactic simply because it's served me well with Barcelona, it doesn't say anything about being successful for all teams within the footballing world, it's a complicated tactic which obviously **** players won't fit into, basic tactics suit lower league teams rather than big teams.

Completely agree. I just think it's arrogant of people to come on here and denounce a tactic because it hasn't been tested with a lower league team, when the creator of the tactic might not be interested in lower league management.

It's almost making the assumption that the creator has only bought the game to serve the tactical needs of others rather than enjoy the game him/herself.

Rant over. Back on topic. Sorry mods. :)

Completely agree. I just think it's arrogant of people to come on here and denounce a tactic because it hasn't been tested with a lower league team, when the creator of the tactic might not be interested in lower league management.

It's almost making the assumption that the creator has only bought the game to serve the tactical needs of others rather than enjoy the game him/herself.

Rant over. Back on topic. Sorry mods. :)

I know, what most of them assume is that when a tactic is uploaded, it'll work for every team.
They don't think about tweaking the tactic to their players styles etc.
Rather than stating the obvious about me making a tactic based on Barcelona's players, create your own to your teams own ability's.

Back