AMAZING Future Players That Never Get Mentioned

Clean_Up_Kid

Reaction score
Joao Paulo (Fluminense) - Attacking Left Wing Back. Real Madrid offered £40M in 2013

Daniel Aquino - Left Winger/Forward. Consistent season stats over 7.50. Regular Player of the month

Giuliano - Right Winger. Got World Player of the Year at Everton in 2012

Adailton - Scored more fo me than Marquinhos every season, including 1 season tally of 41

Let me know how you get on with them!
Cheers

Yeah, these players are very good.
I had Aquino and he scored 30 goals regularly every season.

I am thinking about signing guilano for my deportivo team and want to know how much did you have to pay for him (i am in the jan transfer windowof 1st season)

How much did u get Joao Paulo for?

have you ever signed Xabi Prieto from real sociedad? rated as the 3rd best right winger for my newcastle team after messi and c ronaldo

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

has anyone ever bought franco zuculini. plays for my newcastle team
age 21
value 26.5 mil

zuculini - bought on my game to Liverpool for 4million (2010), then juventus for 12 million (2012)
done well, but wouldn't pay 26 million for him! although still going strong in 2017 at 26 years old, but never played for Argentina's full international team

Aquino does get mention... But alright then, the others certainly do not.

sorry! what i meant to say was that i bought franco for 475k in 1st season and in the 4th season he is woth 26.5 mil in my newcastle team.
best defensive mid player even though i have veloso who is worth 30mil

he has 18 caps for argentina and was their best player in the 2010 world cup, 1st choice cm alongside mascherano

Yeah, these players are very good.
I had Aquino and he scored 30 goals regularly every season.

I am thinking about signing guilano for my deportivo team and want to know how much did you have to pay for him (i am in the jan transfer windowof 1st season)

How much did u get Joao Paulo for?

have you ever signed Xabi Prieto from real sociedad? rated as the 3rd best right winger for my newcastle team after messi and c ronaldo

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

has anyone ever bought franco zuculini. plays for my newcastle team
age 21
value 26.5 mil

Just bought those 2 for myu new V.4 game. Giuiliano for £4M and Joao POaulo for £2.8M. Did you play Aquino up front then??

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

sorry! what i meant to say was that i bought franco for 475k in 1st season and in the 4th season he is woth 26.5 mil in my newcastle team.
best defensive mid player even though i have veloso who is worth 30mil

he has 18 caps for argentina and was their best player in the 2010 world cup, 1st choice cm alongside mascherano

Which Franco is this then?

tell you a beast.... nacer barazite.... mentioned hardly.... but a great player.

Azpilicueta ?,pichu atienza(just signed for my batca team.

azpilicueta is prbly the best young RB, mentioned a lot
zuculini and aquino are also very well known
im gona hav a look at Giuiliano

Darnel Situ, think ive never seen his name mentioned, great CB

Federico Laurito is better than Aquino and Adailtan and Marquinhos put together he scored 67 goals in one season for me will upload screenshot in attachment.

Last edited:
Just bought those 2 for myu new V.4 game. Giuiliano for £4M and Joao POaulo for £2.8M. Did you play Aquino up front then??

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Which Franco is this then?

franco zuculini plays for racing club at the start of game

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

Azpilicueta ?,pichu atienza(just signed for my batca team.

azpilicueta is definitely the best RB in the game, better than sergio ramos in the long run

joao paulo is amazing if u retrain him to center mid his reputaion on mine is worldwide

i played aquino as the second striker playing off mario balotelli

after a few seasons sold him to real madrid and got pato as a replacement on a free transfer from ac milan

azpilicueta (spelling) is awesome, best right back on game after a season he becomes world class. Laurito is cheap and world class also. Aquino does get mentioned a lot and he is brilliant. zunculini from racing cluub i bought for 2.5mil and after a season he plays in argentina team over cambiasso an mascherano

Aqunino and Zucllini are very gd players, but they are already well known

What's the ideal position for Aquino? I have him and I play him mostly as a striker. Is this good/bad? He doesn't perform notably well...he's more of an average player 9 goals in 18 appearances with a 6.72 overall rating (and he's had 2 or 3 multi goal games, which means most games he's just not doing much)

keep him as striker, turns out amazing, was scoring 30+ goals a season for my leeds save in the Premiership, was competing for the title after 2 seasons in Premier league and was scoring for fun! PPM (player prefered moves)
1. likes to round keeper
2. places shots in corner of net
3. like to beat the offside trap
4. moves into channels

Back