AMAZING Future Players That Never Get Mentioned

Giuiliano is a freakshow in my ajax side

very good right winger

necropost.jpg

Yeah, these players are very good.
I had Aquino and he scored 30 goals regularly every season.

I am thinking about signing guilano for my deportivo team and want to know how much did you have to pay for him (i am in the jan transfer windowof 1st season)

How much did u get Joao Paulo for?

have you ever signed Xabi Prieto from real sociedad? rated as the 3rd best right winger for my newcastle team after messi and c ronaldo

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

has anyone ever bought franco zuculini. plays for my newcastle team
age 21
value 26.5 mil

in my leeds save he was bought by tottenham for 11million then sold to liverpool for 30!

I've just been offered 30M from Real Madrid for Joao Paulo, should i accept? He's in his first season with me still & i don't really need he money to be honest ..

No one has ever thought about Hugo? He is a DC,plays for Desportivo Brazil, and he has good defensive attributes,also Sankhare of PSG, Zucullini,Ninis,Kyriakos Papadopoulos,Davide Lanzafame, and Andrea Russoto

I tried to sign Hugo on my Leeds United game, but couldn't get a work permit.

Seems like a great centre-back though for that division.

Slovenian and Slovak leagues have good players for lower leagues and cheap ones

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

Slovenian and Slovak leagues have good players for lower leagues and cheap ones. Marcos Tavares, Mihelic, and Kirm are good players and young enough

That Adailton is absolutely sick...

I signed him halfway through the 2009/2010 season for around 1.4 million (dollars I think is my currency), he went on to become leading scorer of my team (not the league though), switched officially to wonderkid at the end of the season and now has me batting away teams like Lyon with crazy offers - I hope the board won't intervene and sell him.
And he's only 19 now.

Great recommendation, best buy I made by a long shot.
One of my scouts with good judgment skills gave him a "has the potential to be one of the best players in the world" recently.

Also, a striker called Aleksic has turned out very well (not far behind Adailton, my coaches say) - I scouted him from some eastern european team for around 3M and he has since doubled in value and is still very young.

Kinda disappointed with Adailton. Finally get to buy him after squeezing out every single penny possible out of my Nottingham Forest squad and he's a total flop. Scoring 1 goal and providing 1 assist in half a season, 19 appearances. Hopefully he will improve in the second season since I got promoted to the Premier League anyway. I mean he better improve.

EDIT : He's horrendous in the second season as well. Averaging a rating of 6.18 after 9 matches. Maybe it's just me but that's really awful.

Last edited:
Mario Ezzio Fossati, he is in Inter Sub-20 on the first season of the game (15/16 years old, not a regen)

fossatti.jpg

Amazing player that could be gotten for less than 1 million in the second season that no one mentions about!

andreapoli.jpg

Back