AMAZING Future Players That Never Get Mentioned

Call me a noob, but what are the player preferred moves you just mentioned?

Through player interaction I tell him to go round the keeper/place shots in corner, etc... Is there more I can do?

Federico Laurito is better than Aquino and Adailtan and Marquinhos put together he scored 67 goals in one season for me will upload screenshot in attachment.

ur ma could score 67 goals in the spl

ur ma could score 67 goals in the spl

I'd love to see you try and even play at the pace the Scottish league plays... Might not be the best qaulity but it is a faster pace than even the EPL.

Call me a noob, but what are the player preferred moves you just mentioned?

Through player interaction I tell him to go round the keeper/place shots in corner, etc... Is there more I can do?

yeah thats right mate, there are lots!
shooting from range, dribble down left, right, through centre, stay on feet while taclking players, blast the ball into the back of the net, try killer balls ect ect, use them wisely per position!

i.e : striker wont need to dribble downt the right flank or stay on his feet while tackling a player etc

When i started playing with zaragoza i found this guy in the squad with great potential(not a regen)
Also i bought Matteo Darmian from Milan who i think no one ever mentioned.

what skin is the one shown in the victor irineu screenshot. can you tell me please?

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

i am having trouble locating players like patricio araujo and kees luijckx in the game i am playing, incidently the database size is large. Do i have to specially load players from the country they are playing in or is there something wrong with my game.
I also have the latest patch installed v9.3.0

lewis holtby is another one he becomes one of the best players on the game and no one every mention his name

yeah lewis is really good! what team does he start for again?? i saw him in another save and he was quite a beast!

its Blakin-09.

look in the mexican team for Patricio and America Mex in South American Major Clubs! he should be there, i do always load the mexican division as a view only though, but large database should be fine. kees is in the reserve team of AZ i think!

MArco Fabian from Chivas is a ctracking wee player, 19 in teh first season and great stats alreadty. You can pick him up for around £2-3M

i must admit laurito is amazing scoring close to 40 goals in 4th season on my pemierleague readng side. but sice i now have Pato , Balotelli , Marquinhos and Laurito in the same squad im considering my options where the 4 strikers are concerned.

Some nice finds mate, i signed Giuliano in my 2nd season with Fiorentina & he's already labbled a wonderkid & is very consistant with average ratings of 7+, even if he only comes on as a sub in the last 10 mins he will make an impact.

I've just signed Joao Paulo aswell, a monster at set pieces, performing very well when he gets a chance.

I might gamble on Adailton aswell, seeing as your other recommendations have done wonders. I'll let you know how he turns out if i manage to get him.

vzbt5f.png
View attachment 8867
Just found this guy, he looks amazing for a 16 year old and he is very cheap.
Anyone had any experience with him?

Coop21, Adailton plays for Fortaleza.

Last edited:
Feghouli? I've had at Portsmouth for three seasons and he plays some killer passes from the AMC position.

Diego Calderón.

I don't really have any screens, but he turns out quite nice.

Back