Anyone using the same tweak (post 217) as me try removing More Risky Passes from the DMC.

I have found he doesnt waste as much possession. Now if you have a Pirlo/Alonso/Carrick in that role then don't change it.

You can probably tell where I settled on the above setting

View attachment 594379
just tried this with celta first game beat barca 3-1 with 7 cccs, looks like a quality tweak

Please can you post your tweak w4nker? I tried downlaod8ng the sp II version but it says cannot import error

Won the Championship with Leicester using this, 104 points and over 100 goals scored. Cardozo, who played as target man, scored 37 goals in the league.

Won the Championship with Leicester using this, 104 points and over 100 goals scored. Cardozo, who played as target man, scored 37 goals in the league.

which version did you use mate ?

Won league with Juventus with two games to spare P36 W26 D6 L4 F92 A25. Tevez top goal scorer with 32 goals.
And in CL Final v B Munich still to come.
All with Original tactic

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

thanks again for this great tactic.playing in fmc mode,so no oi's for me,i used arturo sp 2,remove 'more risky passing' from anchorman,and add mark tighter to every player in player instructions.i was lucky that i played against valencia in semi final but considering the players i have i think that's good success.i still believe this tactic could be developed more in terms of defensive corner and free kick instructions.cheers

What training/match prep are you currently using w4nker?
Balanced High just

Do you need to add OI with this version mate? Theres so many versions on this thread I don't know what is what

I'm playing FMC so no OIs at all. Don't know if they are automatically added to it on the full game. You should see during your first prematch

Decided to give this a real test, managing Weston-super-Mare. Currently in first season, Played 13, Won 10, Drawn 2, Lost 1, 33 For, 8 Against, into FA Cup 1st Round. Will post screenshots at seasons end

W4NKER, post your latest version of the tactic, so i'll put in on the front page :)