Care to share your tweaks with the community? :)

You can pretty much guess it from his post. Change the roles of the midfielders to APs, AMC to trequartista, and the two forwards to Advanced Forward and Complete Forward

You can pretty much guess it from his post. Change the roles of the midfielders to APs, AMC to trequartista, and the two forwards to Advanced Forward and Complete Forward

Okidokie, so no PI-changes then, only the roles. Thanks!

This is Absolutely an insane TACTIC!! The best i've tried for 14.3.1 so far!

On my test i've picked my lovely 1860 Munchen which at german second division.

-First season promoted to bundesliga as 2nd ( this season was holidayed with tactic
tongue.gif
)

-Second and current season results: spent 14m ? at transfer, had 7m? income from sold players.

and there is the league table, squad and fixture..

View attachment 378957View attachment 378953View attachment 378952

as u can see below, my team scored the most so far. defence was not awesome but was not so bad also, in my opinion. I think it will get better (prolly "insane") when i develop the squad's quality moar in next 1-2 seasons..

So just try this :) thank you Arturo

Care to share your tweaks with the community? :)

It was WANKERs tweeks. You change the two strikers to CF(s) and AF(a). Make the AMC a Treq, the two mids APs and the DM an anchor man. Then change the two CB's to just CB instead of BPD.

Everything else is the same.

Just tried the tweaks. 4-0 at home against City. Mata with a hattrick. City only managed 3 shots a goal. Nice.

This is Absolutely an insane TACTIC!! The best i've tried for 14.3.1 so far!

On my test i've picked my lovely 1860 Munchen which at german second division.

-First season promoted to bundesliga as 2nd ( this season was holidayed with tactic
tongue.gif
)

-Second and current season results: spent 14m ? at transfer, had 7m? income from sold players.

and there is the league table, squad and fixture..

View attachment 591804View attachment 591812View attachment 591813

as u can see below, my team scored the most so far. defence was not awesome but was not so bad also, in my opinion. I think it will get better (prolly "insane") when i develop the squad's quality moar in next 1-2 seasons..

So just try this :) thank you Arturo

which version did you use mate?

It was WANKERs tweeks. You change the two strikers to CF(s) and AF(a). Make the AMC a Treq, the two mids APs and the DM an anchor man. Then change the two CB's to just CB instead of BPD.

Everything else is the same.

Is the CF on the left or right striker position? (Or does it even matter?)

Ghents,

Are you keeping the inbuilt OI in place when you've been using it?

Yep. Only thing I changed was the position setting.

Ive got say this is a monster tactic and ive had try a few that are very good but this is top shelf! Playing as Southampton, won the League Cup in my first season and finished 4th, 2nd season won FA Cup, finished 3rd and....... WON THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!! Just into my 3rd season played 4 games and have 12F 1A

Daft question to ask like but what does OI stand for?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk