ArturoDomini

Reaction score
Hey all. I just recently started testing my new tactic with Juventus. I chose the formation I reckoned to be most suited for the team, also using OI of Danilo's tactic. And MY GOD, the results were AMAZING from the start! In 28 games in the league we already scored 106 goals! I will surely try it out with different teams, but you could also test it with yours. It's potentially gold! See below:

View attachment 381911View attachment 381910View attachment 381909View attachment 381908View attachment 381907View attachment 381906View attachment 381905View attachment 381904
View attachment 381903View attachment 381902

TACTIC: View attachment 381897
W4NKERs tweak: View attachment 596385

Last edited:
Hey all. I just recently started testing my new tactic with Juventus. I chose the formation I reckoned to be most suited for the team, also using OI of Danilo's tactic. And MY GOD, the results were AMAZING from the start! In 28 games in the league we already scored 106 goals! I will surely try it out with different teams, but you could also test it with yours. It's potentially gold! See below:

View attachment 585209View attachment 585210View attachment 585211View attachment 585214View attachment 585216View attachment 585218View attachment 585220View attachment 585223
View attachment 585226View attachment 585228

TACTIC: View attachment 585240

tactics link?

You can get print of training the season and pre-season, ant training individual plz

View attachment 381883

First match against Zenit...plug and play...clearly didnt give my opponents a sniff...no CCs for them..though they had more possession....tactics looking good

my team tottenham first match against d.kiev score 2:0 second match against chelsea score 3:0 more more ccc
tacting looking good bro thx.

hands down best tactic i have ever seen just off playing all my friendlys and two league matches would love some filters for right players

tactic look amazing in attacking point of view,i have one question about defence,i am playing in classic mode so i cannot use any oi's , is that really much make difference using oi's or not?thanks

tactic look amazing in attacking point of view,i have one question about defence,i am playing in classic mode so i cannot use any oi's , is that really much make difference using oi's or not?thanks

I didn't try to play without oi's, but I believe it influences defensive play as players get some instructions how to perform against opponents. I surely test it, though!

I'm glad the tactic is working for some of you. As for the right players on right positions: two box-to-box mids are for me essential. Marchisio and Vidal are perfect for Juve, as they are good in both defensive and attacking play. The results might be different if those positions on the pitch are occupied by players with other characteristics. It surely need testing, so you should all post your outcomes and thoughts.

Only played a few games with this so far but WOW!!!!

I'm Ajax and should be winning most games anyway but with this tactic I am completely battering teams.

Playing on FMC too so no OIs.

Screenshot soon

Well done on this tactic. So far it is amazing just as described!!

Only tried 2 friendly games, 2nd season with Liverpool. I won the league using Stonewall 6-2-2 in the first, this is a similar shape so decided to use this one for the pre-season. Anyway 2 games in and I had to write a post won first two games both 2-9!!

Well done on this tactic. So far it is amazing just as described!!

Only tried 2 friendly games, 2nd season with Liverpool. I won the league using Stonewall 6-2-2 in the first, this is a similar shape so decided to use this one for the pre-season. Anyway 2 games in and I had to write a post won first two games both 2-9!

I hope you don't concede goals in the next games :D