Do you ever change strategy or do you just keep it on 'Attacking' all of the time, regardless of opponent?

I keep it attacking all the time. The team is rigid, so defending plyers should be on their positions when needed.

I saw from the screenshots that it was conceding fairly often, I therefor made a ton of changes but trying to keep the same attacking concept, 8 games so far in the league with Pool won 7 drawn 1 scored 16 conceded 0, going good so far.

Good tactic and thank you for sharing but i dont think Very Rigid does what you say, Rigid even less.

Your CWB and RGA will have Attacking mentalities and very high Freedom.

Good tactic and thank you for sharing but i dont think Very Rigid does what you say, Rigid even less.

Your CWB and RGA will have Attacking mentalities and very high Freedom.

What i meant is that the formation itself covers the lenght of the pitch nicely. The space between lines is small. And making the team play rigid but still giving the players some freedom, somewhat keeps it in balance. It doesn't have to be true, but it was my idea when creating the tactic and i tried to do so with the options given in the game.
Still, my team is playing wonders and not conceding much. But now I'll try to test it with weaker teams. Will post results :)

I saw from the screenshots that it was conceding fairly often, I therefor made a ton of changes but trying to keep the same attacking concept, 8 games so far in the league with Pool won 7 drawn 1 scored 16 conceded 0, going good so far.
Can you post please?

What changes did you make defensively?

There is possibility of mistake in tactic...the left midfielder doesnt have instructon "More risky passes". I dont know, if should be, but in danilo tactic both have "More risky passes" already turned on because of different role. I believe, that he took impression from danilo.

tomfmlfc

Regista play huge part...i doubt that will be that high scoring. Concede 10 goals in 30 matches isnt much...it is already beasty. How did you even got feeling, that isnt defensively solid?

This tactic plays really VERY well. If this ME wasn't rigged, which it IS and I wish people would stop defending it, this tactic would simply rip through teams. No matter what tactic you use, odd mistakes will start taking place after you're up by 2 goals...seems inevitable with this game...but this tactic keeps attacking and so you always stand a chance. This tactic is a beast regardless of results and is the closest to a plug and play on this version...with good teams at least. It actually creates goals for strikers!!! Who woulda thunk that possible on this version :p

very fine with the tactic. 20 games 19w 1d. 65 for and 9 against all competitions. include home and away vs Madrid, didnt even cincede.

There is possibility of mistake in tactic...the left midfielder doesnt have instructon "More risky passes". I dont know, if should be, but in danilo tactic both have "More risky passes" already turned on because of different role. I believe, that he took impression from danilo.

tomfmlfc

Regista play huge part...i doubt that will be that high scoring. Concede 10 goals in 30 matches isnt much...it is already beasty. How did you even got feeling, that isnt defensively solid?

I was looking at the results from a posters leicster save, 65 conceded.