So what is the difference in the corner/throw ins/free kick set up between the original tactic and w4nkers arturo sp II ?

Which is the best?

Finished my season with Juventus Champions of Italy and Champions of Europe beating Bayern Munich on pens 5-4 with the original tactic,so might try w4nkers tweak for next season and compare the results at the end of my 2nd season

Love the original tactic tho;)

Hey all. I just recently started testing my new tactic with Juventus. I chose the formation I reckoned to be most suited for the team, also using OI of Danilo's tactic. And MY GOD, the results were AMAZING from the start! In 28 games in the league we already scored 106 goals! I will surely try it out with different teams, but you could also test it with yours. It's potentially gold! See below:

View attachment 585209View attachment 585210View attachment 585211View attachment 585214View attachment 585216View attachment 585218View attachment 585220View attachment 585223
View attachment 585226View attachment 585228

TACTIC: View attachment 585240
W4NKERs tweak: View attachment 596385

How did you afford Hamsik ?player value now 34million

How did you afford Hamsik ?player value now 34million

I managed to get from my board 14 mln EUR + I sold Vucinic for 7 mln EUR + 3 mln EUR Pepe + 1 mln EUR Padoin.

I bought Hamsik for 25 mln EUR plus some further payments. And Daniele Rugani :/

sorry mate but after tested it, i think the original tac is better than SP II

sorry mate but after tested it, i think the original tac is better than SP II
No problem, whatever suits each individual team I suppose. I've had great success with both versions anyway ;)

No problem, whatever suits each individual team I suppose. I've had great success with both versions anyway ;)

Im testing it with juventus again first season as i had save game . So far P3 W2 D1 F8 A3 will keep you updated.
Ps How do you turn off OI ?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Started second season now with juventus and sold Bonucci for 24 million and Pogba for 37 million and now have 125 million to spend.
Who do i buy to replace these two players any suggestions?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Is this tactic going to work with sturridge & suarez in the attack?

Oh my God, amazing tactic ( Arturo SP2 ****** Tweak)
(H)

Last edited:
I have to tell you, this tactic is absolutely fantastic. I am using Juventus and am getting about 30 SOG, Not as many CCC's as I was hoping, but the scoring comes from all over. One thing I am going to change I think is the corners. I have Chiellini and Balanta, so I should be scoring off headers. In the past when I have used Balanta, I have been able to get 1-20 goals per season with him, generally off headers. Chiellini should do just as well.

how you made ​​to put goals on corners ? Arturo sp II

Greatest tactic I have ever tried!

I found this yesterday and now I am on a 20 game streak without losing, with Arsenal! This is the best tactic I have ever tried. Thank you!