this tactic has really great potential! it would be great if anyone could translate and provide more info regarding the match tweaks, not necessarily OI but d-line and stuff!

Played a few games, it's very "meh". Barely creating any CC, and the defending is worthless in occasions, will try it further though.

for me it works like a charm
i pluged it on start of 3rd season with everton (decent squad , lot of youngsters)
10 games(league) so far 9 wins 1 draw (man utd away 2-2)
key player lamela 7 goals 5 assitss in 9 games

this tactic has really great potential! it would be great if anyone could translate and provide more info regarding the match tweaks, not necessarily OI but d-line and stuff!

Match prep is attacking movement

I find the defence very resilient, only 4 conceded in 12 Bundesliga games

Having great results with this tactic so far.

Results-

Pachuca 4-0
Sparta prague 5-1
Hangzou 8-1
Cantania 6-0
Atletico Madrid 5-0

I know only friendlies but still good so far. Only plugged and played no OIs!

ahhaha not good tactic, better learn to play this game

Pre-season fitness and teamwork

Among the season, mixed

Tell you if you're pre-season game the training include teamwork and tactics, attack during the season when you're favorite

that's all i can understand using the google tradutor

Hi guys, I'm the original creator of this tactics. I only uploaded this one because someone who'd downloaded my previous one liked it so much that they requested me to upload the most up-to-date tactic that I was using.

That's why I didn't put in too much time/effort in generalizing the tactic for everybody

Anyways, now that many of you here have tried it (and some of you seem to like/hate it)
I can provide a little bit more info.

I'm on my 5th season now managing Valencia, so all my players have grown/signed to my preference.
Probably, I should clear this with you guys,
I used the editor only once, and I changed Paco Alcacer's potential to 180 as he is my favorite player. But I didn't touch any of his hidden ability or current ability so don't be to cruel, meh)

As I explained in the original post (since it's in Korean, I understand most of you won't understand it), I created this tactic just for Valencia, whose characteristics are
- one poacher on the top
- plenty of technically gifted fast AMRLCs but weak physicals
- crappy defense line

Many of you asked about Pre-match training, I always change the setting so there's no preset.
But to share my preferences,
when I play home or away against weaker teams - Attack. Movements
when I play away against mid-top table teams - Def. Positioning
As for Att.set piece and Def.set piece, I always check the League -> Team Stats -> conceded/scored from corners/IFK

And as for the Val Att tactic shown in the screenshot, it is a more offensive version, but I didn't upload it as it's exactly the same one only with Attacking mentality, strong tackle, and basic tempo.
I only created it so that my players can get familiar with faster tempo.

Dude, now you're just talking to yourself :)