Sorry for spamming with words, I'm new to this site so I don't know why but it won't allow me to post it as whole so I had to cut it down to pieces.... if someone can help me with it I can edit it..

(Oh, btw, someone said I don't know **** about FM, but sorry, I've been playing this FM series for almost 7 years now. Not to say I'm better than any of you, but just stop being so harsh just because you think I won't see your comments)

Sorry for spamming with words, I'm new to this site so I don't know why but it won't allow me to post it as whole so I had to cut it down to pieces.... if someone can help me with it I can edit it..

(Oh, btw, someone said I don't know **** about FM, but sorry, I've been playing this FM series for almost 7 years now. Not to say I'm better than any of you, but just stop being so harsh just because you think I won't see your comments)

Maybe you should put up a thread here with your tactic and information about it (match. prep, training, wich team it would be working with, home/away info, etc.). Since looking on the prntscreen both on korean fm and in the OP on here it seems youve done something great :)

I think you would receive a lot of feedback from posting in here!

ciao

it works for me unbeaten in more than 10 matches..good job :)

Confirming that this tactic is ****, unless you enjoy long shots that is.

Confirming that this tactic is ****, unless you enjoy long shots that is.

Basically every game with this tactic, 1000 long shots and then rubbish defending leading to their goals.

It seems that most of the users here and the fmkorea seem to do fine with this tactic, and my players usually don't exceed more than 5 long shots a match while having 20+ shots per game on average, without any personal settings on long shots.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/search.php?searchid=5417561
If you're playing with Man United and struggling with basically every tactic uploaded, you should probably reconsider your basic understanding of football. :p

It seems that most of the users here and the fmkorea seem to do fine with this tactic, and my players usually don't exceed more than 5 long shots a match while having 20+ shots per game on average, without any personal settings on long shots.

If you're playing with Man United and struggling with basically every tactic uploaded, you should probably reconsider your basic understanding of football. :p

Do you change any particular when playing away from home? Could it work with lower teams aswell? ;)

cheers

Great tactic and to make it better play the striker as trequartista

Nothing wrong with my understanding of football, I'm refusing to modify the tactic during matches because I'm against SI's idea of "shouts". My knowledge of football has nothing to do with players taking retarded long shots and decisions, and you should really consider your basic understanding of logic when you're making a statement like that.

Nothing wrong with my understanding of football, I'm refusing to modify the tactic during matches because I'm against SI's idea of "shouts". My knowledge of football has nothing to do with players taking retarded long shots and decisions, and you should really consider your basic understanding of logic when you're making a statement like that.

Nothing wrong with your understanding of football tactics yet you refuse to react to how a game is playing out?

Nothing wrong with your understanding of football tactics yet you refuse to react to how a game is playing out?
Might wanna learn to read full sentences, if you actually continue to read, you'll see an explanation to why. Please don't be a ******, for everyone's sake.

Might wanna learn to read full sentences, if you actually continue to read, you'll see an explanation to why. Please don't be a ******, for everyone's sake.

Looking through your previous posts I see you have no right whatsoever to be calling anybody a ******.

best tac for fm14 by far, in 2 seasons with ac milan won 2 leagues 2 cups 2 italian supercups, champ league and next game is against psg in cl supercup.

15bmvk.png

best tac for fm14 by far, in 2 seasons with ac milan won 2 leagues 2 cups 2 italian supercups, champ league and next game is against psg in cl supercup.

do you use OI's mate?

Giving this a test myself. Some very nice results for a lot of people. Will update when I have done fair bit of the next season.