Amazon are stupid

TommoNewton

Banned
Reaction score
i bought the game 8 days ago on a free 3-4 day delivery , and it cost me £15

today i get a email from amazon 8 DAYS later to tell me i had provided wrong details , i put 1 digit wrong :/

nice of them to tell me about it when i thought they were just being slow

anyway , ordered a next day delivery , should be here tommorow , man im annoyed.

ordered a pair of keeper gloves off pro-direct took em a week to tell me they were out of stock!!!:(

unlucky mate. Moral of the story: Don't put your details in wrong (A)

Aren't you the stupid one for putting in wrong details :S

i bought the game 8 days ago on a free 3-4 day delivery , and it cost me £15

today i get a email from amazon 8 DAYS later to tell me i had provided wrong details , i put 1 digit wrong :/

nice of them to tell me about it when i thought they were just being slow

anyway , ordered a next day delivery , should be here tommorow , man im annoyed.
Why buy the game online and wait for delivery rather than just buy it off steam? Auto-updates/patches too...

yes i would of held my hands up , but they took 8 days to tell me , i count that as their fault.

but 8 days , it should have been delivered 4 days before that , if they would of let me know then i wouldnt of blamed them , 8 days is disgraceful

To conclude:

I sent the wrong details to Amazon so that's means Amazon are stupid.... How the he'll did you figure that out and why does it need a thread :(

but 8 days , it should have been delivered 4 days before that , if they would of let me know then i wouldnt of blamed them , 8 days is disgraceful

Well noe as they would of had to try processing it, then seeing if there was anything wrong and then contact you. Also there were to non-working days in those 8 days :S..

Your fault TBH

Thats why I purchased the game from Game. Got it on release day, activated via steam....and the rest is history.

haha , priceless the things people do to slate people.

No its priceless how you make a mistake and then blame Amazon and then us we are going the extra mile to insult you even though you made the mistake not Amazon...